Friday, June 17, 2011

Jealous of My Dating Site Washington DC Job

There is this girl who is jealous of everything about my life, especially my Dating Site Washington DC job.  It all started a few years ago when I hooked up with the girl's ex boyfriend.  To this day, she has not been able to get over the fact that he is with me.  I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I am everything she wishes she could be, and he likes me better.  I am prettier, skinnier, smarter, cooler, and I have two kids by him.
A couple years ago, the girl and I got pregnant and had sons around the same time.  She had to go back to her full time job after her maternity leave was over.  It bothered her really bad that I was a stay-at-home mom who got to spend all day long with my kid while she had to work and leave hers with a sitter.  She was also jealous that I was strong enough to stick with breastfeeding because she gave up after a week.  Then, when her ex and I announced that we were engaged, she started using his email address to sign up for dating sites to try and make it look as if he were trying to cheat on me.  She even sent him messages to his Facebook from fake accounts (that she would then delete) to try to start stuff between us.  Little did she know, I check his face book more than he does, so he never got the messages!
Anyway, this girl is always trying to be like me.  Last year, I was working from home as a salesperson for a small company (which she told everyone was not a "real" job, by the way).  She talked a lot of crap about me, saying I did not work and things like that.  Just recently, she quit her "real" job and guess what?  She became a salesperson for that same company!  I guess she just wants to know what it feels like to walk in my shoes.  She also became pregnant around the same time I had my daughter and said that she is going to name her baby the same thing I named my daughter if it is a girl (this comes after she posted a blog saying I stole her idea for a girl's name).  The next thing you know, she will be trying to get a job with the same Dating Site Washington DC as I now work for!



Canada Free Classified Ads

http://www.articlesbase.com/blogging-articles/jealous-of-my-dating-site-washington-dc-job-4920065.html

No comments:

Post a Comment