- Question:-What day and time do I have to change my clocks at for Daylight Savings 2011?
I think it's March 13 at 2 a.m. Is this right? And do we set the clock earlier or later? HELP PLEASE!!! :D
I am actually going on a road trip and I have to be at the bus for 3 a.m. xD
Answer:-Why don't you just change them some time Sunday afternoon. It's not like you have to get up and do it at 2 o'clock in the morning.
- Question:-When does daylight savings time start in 2011?
- Question:-Did daylight savings time start earlier in 2011 in the USA?
It wasn't even spring yet.
Answer:-I live in Indiana. Until the past few years, we stayed on the same time year-round. I think that last year -- or possibly the year before -- we went on DST in March instead of April as a way of conserving energy. (Don't ask me how!?!) I think the time-change in March has just 'stuck!' Instead of in April, we 'spring ahead' in March!
Actually, I like the longer days -- light later in the evening.
DST is still a hot topic in Indiana! Lots of folks think it is unnatural! If I had just one penny for every hour our state legislature has fussed over whether or not to go with DST, I would be ONE RICH LADY!
- Question:-Will the flights from EMA airport,UK leave at revised daylight savings time on 30th Oct 2011?
I have a flight at 10:30AM on 30th Oct 2011 from East Midlands Airport, UK. Can somebody say/confirm that the flight will depart with the new revised daylight settings assuming the clock will change at 2AM (about 8 hrs before the flight departs)?
There's nothing mentioned in the flight ticket/itinerary - however, I just wanted to be sure of the time so that I don't miss the flight.
Answer:-There is no scheduled flight leaving EMA at 10:30AM on 30th Oct 2011 according to their timetables.
Should there be one it would leave at 10:30am Greenwich Mean Time (winter time). If you forget to adjust your clock you would just arrive one hour too early for your flight, but you can't miss it. Things are different on the last weekend in March when we change from GMT to BST.
- Question:-When is daylight savings for thid Fall 2011?
Thanks so much.
- Question:-When is daylight savings time for 2011?
Since you are asking in the United States, but I have a feeling you are Australian.
- Question:-When does daylight savings time end in 2011?
Answer:-YOU HAVNT GIVEN YOUR COUNTRY BUT I AM ASSUMING ITS THE US OR CANADA
2011 13 March 2011 6 November 2011
THERE IS A BIT MORE INFO AT THE LINK
- Question:-When does Daylight Savings Time begin in 2011?
Answer:-Daylight Savings begins Sunday, March 13th, at 2am.
- Question:-Does anyone have a good formula to compute Daylight Savings times without inserting the year?
This works, but is hard to follow.
IF(A4<A2,1,0)<DST 1 else 01
IF(A4B4,B4,C4)<next julian begin/end DST 2
today2ND Sun Mar1st Sun Novu.s. daylight savings time3
DAYS360(D6,TODAY(),0)LARGE(B6:B11,1)LARGE(C6:C11,1)2ND Sun Mar1st Sun Nov1st Sun Nov4
CONCATENATE("CST ",TEXT(BO2,"MM/DD/YY hh:mm")," ",BO3," :GMT+8 ",TEXT(NOW(),"MM/DD/YY hh:mm"))14
Answer:-use perhaps the Riemann's dzeta function
- Question:-Daylight Savings Time question?
The clocks change on March 13th 2011 this year (that's Sunday night at 2am) so does this mean we put the clocks forward or back? Do we lose or gain sleep? Does it get darker faster or slower?
So if it's 8pm what time will it be on march 13th?
Answer:-at 2am it will be 3am. we "spring" forward during the spring.