- Question:-Game 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Who will win game 7. Can Ovechkin get he offense started, and will Halat keep his steller defense? A lot of questons, but the biggest one, who will win?!
Answer:-I want my Habs to win! :)
@Brendan: Kovalev doesn't play for Montreal...hasn't all year, he was in Ottawa...and got injured before the playoffs.
- Question:-Who will win Game 7 between the Heat and Hawks and Game 1 between the Mavericks and Nuggets?
1. Who will win Game 7 between the Heat and Hawks? What will be the Final score?
2. Who will win Game 1 between the Mavericks and the Nuggets? What will be the Final score?
Answer:-Good questions, AT
1. 98-87 Atlanta
Dwayne Wade knows it's do or die and won't let it get out of hand. But Atlanta is very good at home and the Phillips Arena crowd will propel the Hawks to an 11 point win and a trip to Cleveland.
2. 109-104 Denver
I think my Mavs will get close, but Denver is hot and they are very, very, very good at home and will win the series opener.
- Question:-When was the last time a team blew Game 6 of the World Series only to win Game 7?
Is it just me, or does it seem like every time the World Series goes to 7 games, the team that won Game 6 wins Game 7.
- Question:-What do you think about Boston winning every game 7 against the Lakers?
Do you believe that it signifies that Boston brings the heat every time. Do you believe that it signifies that the Lakers choke? Or do you believe that it doesn't signify anything and that tonight Boston's game 7 winning streak will be broken?
Answer:-They say all things must come to and end...so we will see if this spell will end tonight to pave way for a Lakers win...
- Question:-How poetic will it be when Jonathan Broxton strikes out Jimmy Rollins in game 7 to win the NLCS?
Dodgers will win the NLCS in true Hollywood style in game 7.
With Broxton striking out Jimmy Rollins to send the Phillies & their fans back to the hell that they belong.
He who laughs last laughs best!
How poetic will that be?
Answer:-That would be so awesome.
I believe the Dodgers will come back and force a game 7.
We got this!
I hate the Phillies!
- Question:-Who would you rather have start in game 7?
If you had a choice of either Josh Beckett or Justin Verlander to start game 7 of the World Series, who would it be? Beckett had pitched in 2 World Series and is 2-1 with a 1.16 era and 2 WS rings. Verlander of 0-2 with a 5.73 era with 0 zings in his 1 world series. I would chose Beckett because he has experience and his has more room for error since the Red Sox have arguably the best lineup in baseball.
Answer:-Assuming they play for the teams they are on now, it would first depend on whether the Red Sox or Tigers are in the World Series. It's not a realistic either or question .
- Question:-What do you think about pettitte's losers mentality saying they feel good going to a game 7?
Just shows you how insecure he is for pitching game 6...
Anything can happen in a game 7 & i don't care if Sabathia is pitching as the law of averages might just catch up with him & he will get lit up.
Are you Yankees fans confident eventhough your guy on the mound is not?
Answer:-Are you sure you didn't take his words out of context? I don't think he is assuming they will lose game 6. He probably feels there is no reason to panic if it happens to go to 7 games. That they are still confident in winning the series.
And I'm actually a Cubs fan. And who would lie about that :)
- Question:-what are the rules for homecourt advantage in game 7 of the NBA playoffs?
I know game 1 and 2 were in la 3-5 in boston 6 in la but what are the tiebreaker rules for game 7?
Answer:-game 7 is in LA
- Question:-Is Cliff Lee due to get lit up for 10 runs in game 7 by the Yankees?
If Yanks make it to game 7 i think the law of averages will catch up to Lee because no pitcher can sustain that good of pitching..
Will he get lit up?
In poker, the law of average will catch up on you. In baseball, "the law of average" doesn't apply.
So no, Cliff Lee is not "due" to get lit up. Instead, the Yankees are due for a long, long dry spell now that Steinbrenner is dead, and there is no guarantee the model of "buy, buy, buy players" will continue.
- Question:-Do you really think the Celtics can beat the Lakers in game 7 without Kendrick Perkins?
I just don't see how they can win without him. If he would have been able to play, I would have said game 7 could go either way. It would have been a close hard fought down to the wire type of game. But without Perkins I think the Lakers are going to win the championship easily, by a blowout. And that's coming from a Celtics fan!