Friday, October 28, 2011

st.louis cardinals

  • Question:-st. louis cardinals?
    Hey I am a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals but at the same time I feel like im not since I really know nothing about them except for a few things. could you give me any facts about them? It can be anything. Something Major or something interresting that no one knows! Anything would be helpful! I just really want to become more of a true fan!

    Answer:-Well now is a good time to learn all the facts. The Cardinals pretty much have a whole new team this year. Everything you'll need to know is in the game. Just watch the Cardinals games (opening day is Monday, March 31), pay attention to the players, listen to the stats, and all in all just enjoy a good ballgame! Follow the Redbirds throughout this baseball season with the best fans in baseball!
  • Question:-st.louis cardinals?
    ok girls,who do you think is the hottest st.louis cardinal player.mine is adam wainwright,man he is hot.

    Answer:-How many times are you going to ask this question?

    Ok, we get it, you're obsessed with Adam Wainwright.

    I can definitely see you being arrested for stalking him.

    You need professional help.
    .
  • Question:-St. Louis Cardinals...?
    Where is the closest place to Baltimore, MD that I can see a live Cards game? The orioles don't play st. louis I dont think.

    Answer:-Washington D.C or Philadelphia.Check there schedule.
  • Question:-what station in the Midwest will carry the St. Louis Cardinals games on the internet radio?
    I'm looking for a free internet radio station to listen to the Cardinals play, but the flag station in St. Louis wants you to pay for the broadcast on the internet. I don't understand why when it's easy to get other major leagues games on the internet radio for free.

    Answer:-I believe the station is called 96.9 WFAG
  • Question:-What are the 2 main colors of the St. Louis cardinals baseball team?
    I'm planning on making my boyfriend a blanket and pillow for christmas using 2 colors and his favorite baseball team is the saint louis cardinals ever since his dad loved the cardinals and his dad died so this really means a lot to me getting hte colors right. So what are the two main colors of the St. Louis cardinals baseball team?

    Answer:-Red and White
  • Question:-How much would you pay for an authentic baseball signed by the 1994 St Louis Cardinals, if you were a big fan?
    I have a Authentic signed baseball by the 1994 St Louis Cardinals, and I wanted to know how much someone would actually pay for it?

    Answer:-Since it's not certified, you won't get a red penny for it. Most autographs are fake (95%) and everyone knows it so no one would buy something that wasn't certified and although I think most of the stuff people ask about in here is real, I think yours is fake. I don't know why, but something isn't right. Don't matter anyway, there isn't a person in the world who'd give you $20 bucks for it, let alone what a certified version of the same item is worth.
  • Question:-St.Louis Cardinals?
    Are the Cardinals better then you thought they would be this year? I know many people picked them to finish last in the Nl centeral and now almost a month in they are tied for first with the Cubs. Mulder is on his way back and will be back in the startin rotation soon. Can the Cards pull this divionson off if they kepp you and have Mulder and the pitchers can back healthy? And standing in the NL Centeral plz

    Answer:-Nope. I picked them to win the thing all along. Check with me Sept. 1. Even if they are 7 behind then, they are still my choice. They got rid of a lot of deadwood, is all. They still have Prince Albert and a decent starting staff. LaRussa may be over rated but he's still good. No, they're about as good as I thought.
  • Question:-Where does the opposing team stay at when they play the St. Louis Cardinals?
    I am just curious as to what hotel the opposing team stays at when they play the St louis cardinals? i know it's usually all the same hotels the opposing teams stay at. thanks in advance, or where could i find this information out?

    Answer:-I not know for sure but I would guess the Ritz Carlton downtown but I have heard people say they stay at one of the hotels close to the airport. They probably don't tell anyone to avoid being hounded by fans.
  • Question:-How do I contact the St Louis Cardinals broadcast booth?
    My co-worker is a huge St Louis Cardinal fan. She will be retiring Friday night. She never misses a Cards broadcast on television. I would love to have them mention her on the air. It would be the best retirement gift that I could give her. Is there a fax number or email address where I can contact them?

    Answer:-Go to FoxSports.com and then where it says "Search", type "Cardinals booth". It will take you to a link where you can email the broadcasting booth.

    Good luck. I hear them give "shout outs" to people all the time.
  • Question:-Why does the St Louis Cardinals host first game in 2011 WORLD SERIES?
    The Texas Rangers won 96 games this year and the Cardinals won only 90? Why does the St Louis Cardinals get to start home first game 1 of world series???

    Answer:-because of the rule that the winner of the All Star Game gets home field in the WS and since the NL won it goes to ST. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment