- Question:-I am trying to locate the RITE location for the heart attack grill?
Im trying to figure out the correct location for the heart attack grill in AZ. I have been on the internet and have found 3 different locations with three different phone numbers, all of which I have tried to call to no avail. Could someone please help me out ? Thanks so much
Answer:-It is in Chandler, AZ at 6185 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226
Website with map: http://www.heartattackgrill.com/map.html
Rite? You meant "right," but even then your sentence is logically incorrect.
- Question:-If a person with a really high metabolism had the quadruple bypass burger at the Heart Attack Grill.?
What results will they get?
Answer:-Big mac attack
- Question:-What do you think about this restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill?
The spokes person actually died at age 29; weighing 570lbs 6 foot 8 inches tall. They say that he died from pneumonia; I bet he died from a heart attack! ( o _ 0 ) Dude was morbidly obese! http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/the-heart-attack-grill-24471051
Answer:-Oh yeah, I'd love to eat at a place called the Heart Attack Grill. Not. That is so heavy. OMG. I can't imagine letting myself get that heavy. Morbidly obese is an understatement.
- Question:-How old do you have to be to work at the heart attack grill in Downtown Dallas Tx?
Answer:-i think it is 16 years old
- Question:-Do you find any humor in the Heart Attack Grill spokes person DYING?
This FAT guy died, he was close to 600 lbs, and only 29 years old.
Answer:-Well he died so it's sad. Not funny.
- Question:-What episode of Man vs Food was the Heart Attack Grill in?
I can't find which season or episode...
Answer:-It's his Phoenix, Arizona episode.
Season 3, Episode 7
Here is a link to some links to watch it:
- Question:-What did you think of the food & service at The Heart Attack Grill in Phoenix, AZ?
I've been there several, times. Loved it every time.
Answer:-Whats up rastlin. my fellow phoenix resident.. man i've eaten there so much. the food is fantastic. SO GOOD! great service as well. and hot waitresses.
- Question:-Has anyone eaten at Heart Attack grill in Phoenix?
How is the food? prices? is it worth the effort to drive out there?
Answer:-NO, its dirty and not good. The food isn't worth driving to. but the prices are all right but not great. don't waste your time going there
- Question:-Heart Attack Grill – Calorie Burger?
Heart Attack Grill – Calorie Burger? What is that? A diet program?
Answer:-The Heart Attack Grill is a fast food hamburger restaurant in Arizona, USA. It has courted controversy by serving unashamedly high-calorie menu items with controversial names. The establishment is a hospital theme restaurant: waitresses (”nurses”) take orders (”prescriptions”) from the customers (”patients”). A tag is put on the patient’s wrist showing which foods they ordered and a “doctor” examines the “patients” with a stethoscope.
- Question:-Who else here has been to the Heart Attack Grill in Chandler , AZ?
How was your visit?
Answer:-Intense! I still have heartburn, and it has been weeks