Saturday, October 15, 2011

michigan state

  • Question:-Michigan State?
    I want to know what YOU know about the team, or what you think about it.

    I'm asking for anything and everything about Michigan State!
    Michigan State Football.

    Answer:-that the university of michigan is much better :) go blue!!



    ..... put this question in the football section and i promise you'll get alot more answers
  • Question:-michigan state?
    what can i do extra with a 3.1 GPA to get into michigan state

    Answer:-actually, that should be good enough for Michigan State. did they not accept you?
  • Question:-How do I become a Michigan state resident?
    I want to attend a college in Michigan but the out of state tuition is crazy.. If I get an apartment instead of staying on campus, does that make me a resident? Or, is residency based upon a certain time that you've lived in the state?

    Answer:-Residency is determined on an individual college basis in terms of occupancy length. It depends on which University you wanted to attend. For Michigan state, it considers any student 24 years or younger to be dependent on their Parents and thus uses the parent's address as a permanent residence, which, if it is out of state makes you an out of state resident. It also considers a resident to generally be someone who has lived in Michigan for a full year prior to the first day of classes. I think U of M has a similar policy. If you intend to stay and live in Michigan during breaks/summer holiday and not return to an out of state residence, you could argue residency, but again, one year living here is generally the rule of thumb for university.

    You have to look up each individual school's policy.
  • Question:-What time is the Michigan and Michigan State game on today and what channel?
    I wanna know when the michigan wolverines go against michigan state on a t.v news channel.
    i don't have cable.
    Go State!

    Answer:-msu won in overtime 26-20!
  • Question:-I have lost and forgot to pay my Michigan State Income Tax returns? What to do?
    I am an Indian citizen. I have forgotten to pay my state income tax for year 2002 and lost state tax forms filed from 1999 to 2001.

    What to do? For federal forms I found out that you can fill form 4506T to request old transcripts. Now what to do for Michigan state forms. Which form is required to fill to request old transcripts and which form is required to file tax return for year 2002.

    Let me know.

    Answer:-Try contacting the Michigan Dept of Treasury:
    http://www.michigan.gov/treasury. They should be able to help you.
  • Question:-What are my chances of getting into Michigan State University as a transfer?
    I have 25 credits from an in state community college, with a 3.3 GPA, and i am taking 15 credits this semester at Western Michigan University, and 15 next semester. What are my chances of getting accepted into Michigan State University?

    Answer:-You are already there for several days a week. Speak to the advisers at Michigan State University about transferring your credits. Perhaps one of your teachers can help you weave your way through./
  • Question:-Is it possible to buy an exact Michigan or Michigan State cheerleading uniform?
    Can just anyone buy the exact uniform that the cheerleaders at Michigan or Michigan State wear at the games? If so, how would I obtain one? How much would they cost?

    Answer:-Check with the Michigan or Michigan State Student store.
  • Question:-How long is 1 semester at michigan state university?
    How long is 1 semester at michigan state university? If let say I take accounting classes and computer science class in the fall semester, does it mean that i have to attend these classes throughout the whole semester?

    Answer:-Yes, the courses meet several times a week for the entire semester.
  • Question:-Why are some Michigan citizens so fanactic about the Michigan State University football team?
    I live in Michigan and I don't understand why Michiganers are so crazy about the Michigan State University football team. Most of them have never even been to MSU, and don't even know what the classrooms look like, so why do they even care?

    Answer:-It's their team. I have never been to a Arkansas University classroom yet i "crazy" about the team
  • Question:-is there any place or school in Michigan state teaches how to make sweets and deserts?
    I'm planning to open my own business so I'm looking for school in Michigan state teaches how to make sweets and deserts with recipes and the equipments required?

    Answer:-The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Michigan in Novi offers certificates and AA and BA degrees and has a Baking and Pastry Program. They also teach culinary, restaurant, and hospitality management.
    http://www.allculinaryschools.com/schools/ID635/

    Baker College offers courses in Pastry and Dessert Arts as well as Restaurant and Catering Management in their Cooking and Culinary Services Program.
    http://degreedirectory.org/articles/Cooking_Classes_in_Michigan_Where_Can_I_Take_Culinary_Arts_Classes_in_Michigan.html

    At the same site you will find links to MSU, CMU. Grand Valley State, and Ferris State programs.

    Most community colleges offer culinary arts programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment