Saturday, October 22, 2011

talladega

  • Question:-What are your favorite scenes from Anchorman and Talladega Nights and why?
    Mine had to be the scene where all the anchormen rumble and get into a huge fight. Then afterwards they tell the guy that he needs to hide because he really killed a man. As for Talladega Nights, I absolutely loved the cougar scene. I almost died laughing in the theater. So what about you?

    Answer:-Anchorman:
    My God, what is that smell? Oh.
    That's the smell of desire my lady.
    God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
    You know, desire smells like that to some people
    What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
    Smells like Bigfoot's dick.


    Talladega:
    Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
  • Question:-How many people can be in a group when going into talladega frights bakersfield?
    When you go into talladega frights, they only let a certain amount of people in a group to go in.
    i was wondering how many people they allow in a group.
    in Bakersfield, California.

    Answer:-Isn't it um 4-6?
    im sure its about 4-6 people.
  • Question:-What are the seats like at Talladega Supespeedway?
    I'm going to talladega in October for the first time and I want to know what the seats will be like. We have seats in the Tri-Oval Tower row 50. Are they plain bleachers without a back? Will I need binoculars?

    Answer:-I go to Talledega every year and ALWAYS take binoculars, it is a 2.66 mile track so to see everything you will need them. As far as the seating is concerned take a cushion with you, 4 or more hours on those hard seats hurts.
  • Question:-Do they have reduced rates at Talladega for kids?
    My family and I are wanting to go to Talladega for the April race. I have 4 kids. They are 13, 8, 7, and 4 and I was wondering if they would be the same rate, $99, or get a discount. I figured the 13 year old would have to pay full price but was unsure about the others. Thanks
    Sorry, we are planning on staying on the infield.

    Answer:-I take my kids to Talladega a bunch and every time I've ever been the kids get into the infield for free. Not sure if they have changed it (skipped last two years) but you do have to walk through the tunnel.
  • Question:-What can I put in a cooler to keep drinks cold at Talladega?
    I'm attending my first race tomorrow at Talladega. I have been told that you can't put ice in the coolers that you bring into the grandstands, so what can I use that will keep things cold for a long day in the hot sun?

    Answer:-At target they have these blue ice gel packs. I got this great one that you can wrap it around what you need. You can also get thm in bricks too. I would get a few of the bricks for the bottom of the cooler and then a few of the wraps one for the top and the sides. At least one wrap for the top.
    The wrap is thin and has several 2 inch by one inch blue gels attached to each other. it is made by Rubbermaid and is great because you can fold it
  • Question:-Will we see a different winner at Talladega on Sunday?
    The season started out with many different winners, and now it seems to have focused on just a few. Is it possible that Talladega may bring a new winner for the 2011 season?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Do you think that talladega nights is the best movie ever?
    I think that the movie talladega nights starring Will Ferrel, John C. Reilly and Sacha Baron Cohen is the funniest movie that i have ever seen. Please leave reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with me.

    Answer:-Frankly, I thought "Up in Smoke" was the funniest movie. Why? Have a couple of brews and sit and enjoy.:)

    Taladega Nights was good too. Anything with Will Farrell in it has to be good too. So yes, I agree with ya on that one.
  • Question:-Who are the characters in talladega nights?
    What are the actors names and the characters names in talladega nights with will ferrall.

    What are this kids names and the moms names?

    Answer:-Will Ferrell as Ricky Bobby
    Leslie Bibb as Carley Bobby
    John C. Reilly as Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Sacha Baron Cohen as Jean Girard
    Michael Clarke Duncan as Lucius Washington
    Amy Adams as Susan
    Jane Lynch as Lucy Bobby
    Gary Cole as Reese Bobby
    Andy Richter as Gregory
    Pat Hingle as Larry Dennit, Sr.
    Greg Germann as Larry Dennit, Jr.
    Houston Tumlin as Walker
    Grayson Russell as Texas Ranger
    Molly Shannon as Mrs. Dennit
    David Koechner as Hershell
    Ian Roberts as Kyle
    Jack McBrayer as Glenn
    Adam McKay as Terry Cheveauz
    Rob Riggle as Jack Telmont
  • Question:-Why does Jeff Gordon always run the Pepsi car at Talladega?
    Whether it be the Aaron's 499 or the fall race, he almost always has the Pepsi scheme at Talladega. There have been a few exceptions, but Pepsi is usually on the Dega car. Any reason for this? Is it a tradition for the #24?

    Answer:-I guess it's because Pepsi agrees to be on the car for that race. It may be a tradition as well, I don't know.
  • Question:-Why do I see alot of people upset about Talladega?
    It seems like a lot of people are crying that Brad should be fined even though he did nothing wrong. People thought it was a bad race...I cannot understand why or how they can think this. With the past several races being nothing but wasted gas this is what racing is about. Talladega cannot disappoint.

    Answer:-It wasn't a bad race at all!! And I'm a Carl Edwards fan!! I don't think Brad should be fined, it wasn't his fault!! It was NASCAR"S fault!!

    Congrats on the win Brad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment