Saturday, October 22, 2011

cardinals

  • Question:-Cardinals?
    i think the cardinals have a good young team and might have a chance in our division. its too early to tell but i dont think they are as bad as others think. what do you think? GO CARDS

    Answer:-I've said it all along. Besides, the minute people let their guards down -- BOOM!!! -- there they are. Remember 2006?
  • Question:-How many Cardinals fans do you think were complaining about the officiating with 2 minutes remaining?
    I am going to guess none...

    It was the cardinals fault for those penalties. The fans are just complaining because the officials called them. It is very easy to blame the officials for the lost. I would love to see a single Cardinals fan say that Pittsburgh won that game. That last drive is proof that Roethlisberger is both clutch and a great QB. The Cardinals played a great game, but the better team won that game.
    Don't even tell me the roughing the kicker penalty was a bad call. The guy ran right into him. Doesn't matter if its accidental. From the ref's point of view, it was a no brainer. If they didn't call that it would have been a bad call. I have lost complete respect for your opinion after even mentioning that.
    Also, makes sense coming from a 49ers fan Kendall C...now the 49ers are not on top anymore. Santonio did get his 2nd foot down, great catch. The roughing the passer call could have gone either way, but i agree with the call. Why can't people just say it was the Cards fault for making so many stupid penalties. They were called equally...Pittsburgh was just the more mature team.
    Also, makes sense coming from a 49ers fan Kendall C...now the 49ers are not on top anymore. Santonio did get his 2nd foot down, great catch. The roughing the passer call could have gone either way, but i agree with the call. Why can't people just say it was the Cards fault for making so many stupid penalties. They were called equally...Pittsburgh was just the more mature team.

    Answer:-Dude, I am not a Cardinals fan and watch footbal religeously every Sunday, Monday, and sometimes Thursday and Saturday. I have seen questionable calls before, but have never seen so many all in favor of the Steelers. Come on bro....... The roughing the kicker penalty was a joke. The roughing the passer was equally bad. Santonio Holmes did not get the 2nd foot down. What the heck happened to the 15 yard penalty when Holmes had a TD celebration using the football as a prop? Why the hell was the Kurt Warner "supposed" fumble not reviewed considering it was within the last 2 minutes? That was an incomplete pass with the forward motion.

    Never in my life have I seen it obviously rigged and in favor of the Steelers. It appeared way too intentional. Officiating should NEVER be that bad in a regular season game and especially in the SB.

    Thumbs up to those who agree.
  • Question:-How badly are the Cardinals going to humiliate the Cubs this weekend?
    I dont see the Cubs scoring more than a grand total of 3 runs this weekend against the Cardinals. Anybody agree?
    BQ: Are the Cubs the worst team in the history of professional sports?

    Answer:-It's going to be so bad that Sweet Lou will be looking for work before the All Star break!
  • Question:-How long does a Cardinals baseball game last?
    I am planning a weekend in Saint Louis, MO.
    How long does a Cardinals baseball game last at Busch Stadium?

    Answer:-A typical game lasts about 3 hours but can last from 51 minutes to 8 hours, 6 minutes.
  • Question:-How do you attract Cardinals to my yard?
    I am in midwest...never have any cardinals come to my feeders.What do I need to do to get them to come my yard?

    Answer:-One word...water. You need water to keep them in your yard.....once you get them.
    To attract cardinals to your yard you will need to feed them the food they like...cardinals love safflower, course hearts, any little nuts, black and striped sunflowers.
    Best way to attract is to have open platform feeder...as they eat either on feeder or ground. It will take a couple weeks before you see them. They usually come in pairs.
    But you will need water source. In winter you will have to get heated bird water or electric coil unit for birdbath.
    Good Luck!


    Here is link with good info:
    http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/birds/northerncardinals/index.html
  • Question:-Is there a cardinals baseball radio station that plays all the games for the cedar rapids area?
    I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and am a diehard cardinals fan... My cable provider does not carry any of the cardinals baseball station and I cant find a good way to listen/watch the games, if anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

    Answer:-If u ever find one of those fold-able schedules for the cards it should say it on the back .
  • Question:-What does the lace in the cardinals uniform represent if anything?
    Tonight I was watching "Angels & Demons" and noticed that each of the cardinals in the college of cardinals had different lace patterns on their robes. I was wondering if these different designs represented anything or it was chosen by the cardinals and was purely decoration.

    Answer:-i didn't read the whole article, but this might explain the lace.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochet
  • Question:-What date do the St. Louis Cardinals start selling general admission tickets for the regular season?
    It is important that I find out what date that the Cardinals open ticket sales for non-season ticket holders. If anyone can find the date with a link, I will give them double points, since I cannot find it. Thank you!

    Answer:-You can already get them. :) I would recommend checking out BookMe dot com. You can compare ALL the reputable sports ticket sites from one location, and save tons of money. Good luck!
  • Question:-How do I wash my AZ cardinals football hat?
    I would like to know how do I wash my cardinals football hat. I have never washed a hat before.

    Answer:-Put it on the top rack of your dish washer.
  • Question:-when does batting practice start for the Cardinals?
    Does anyone know when batting practice starts for the Cardinals at home? If the game starts at 7:15.

    Answer:-I believe Cardinals Batting Practice starts at 4:35 p.m. - 5:50 p.m. for the game that starts at 7:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment