Monday, October 24, 2011

courtney stodden

  • Question:-What do you think about Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchinson?
    First of all this Courtney Stodden is not 16 years old. She looks like a 35 year old trying to be 16 with fake breasts. This marriage was obviously staged as a publicity stunt to get a reality show.

    Answer:-If that is the case, who cares? If it is true, it is icky, and her mom should be punished for giving legal consent.
  • Question:-What do you think of 16 year old Courtney Stodden and 51 year old Doug Hutchison?
    Do you think she's really 16?
    Is there anything wrong with what they're doing?
    Do you think it's a publicity stunt?
    Why does she always act like a drunk pr0n0 star?

    Answer:-two loons trying get a nut in this world.
  • Question:-Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden-What's the big deal?
    What do you think of the marriage of Doug Hutchison (51) and Courtney Alexis Stodden (16) and their 35 year age difference?I think Doug is a creep and CAS is a skank...

    Answer:-it is just to get their name out there because they couldn't make it big in the industry. she looks like a child prostitute, but with a plastic face and she looks 30. he is sick in the head for dating/marrying her when she is 16 and she just wants money and to put her name out there. all in all, gross.
  • Question:-What do you think about 17 year old Courtney Stodden?
    I just found out about her today and I don't have the words. :/

    Answer:-I think its disgusting ! What kind of parents would allow their 17 year old daughter to marry a 40 something year old man. To me she looks 30 not 17. She's gross, and that man her "husband" is super creepy for marrying a minor.
  • Question:-Does anyone else find Courtney Stodden's tweets a little freaky for a 16 year old?
    I was watching The Soup and they were making fun of her.

    "As I slip on my sexy mini-skirt my taunting mind takes flight into an intimate world of wondrous imagination. Whats your Friday Fantasy? ;-)"

    "The sultry scent of my pink-sugary, cotton-candy bod is purely provocative & pleasing. So glad that it satisfied everyone tonight... ;-) XOs"

    What the hell?

    Answer:-Everything about them is very, very wrong.

    Pet peeve: terrible writers who think they can write. GAAAAAAAAAAAH.
  • Question:-Are we buying the Courtney Stodden story, or no?
    If she is really 16, she is the oldest, roughest looking 16 year old I have ever seen in my life.

    What do you think? Is this a scam or is she 16?

    Answer:-If you've seen the GMA interview, you've seen her weird faces. That's called "tardive dyskinesia" and can be a side effect of antipsychotic drugs. No, she does not look 16 but something is even more disturbing here. She could be on antipsychotic medication and that worries me for the hubby. Those involuntary puckering and tongue sticking out movements could indicate that she is older but on psychotic medication and could be she believes she is 16 in her head.
  • Question:-Would you vote for Bristol Palin & Courtney Stodden together on an Abstinence Party ticket?

    "I was a virgin... I knew that if I kept that, I would really be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did. He blessed me with my soulmate. So I’m really thankful for that." -- Courtney Stodden

    Answer:-No a president shouldn't get pregnant every 9 months.
  • Question:-Am I the only one who thinks Courtney Alexis Stodden looks old?
    Like in her 30's.

    Answer:-She must be lying about her age! There is no way a 16 year old can look like that!
  • Question:-am I the only one who thinks courtney stodden is really like 36?
    I thought plastic surgery was supposed to make you look better

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Rebecca Black or Courtney Stodden?
    Rebecca Black - Friday or Courtney Stodden - Don't Put it On Me.
    Which one is better lols?

    Answer:-Rebecca. No Question. At least she didn't marry a 51 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment