Monday, October 24, 2011

dina manzo

  • Question:-How is Teresa From Real Housewives Related to Dina and Caroline Manzo?
    So, I know Dina and Caroline are sisters married to Manzo brothers, and Jacqueline is married their brother. How does Teresa fit into all of this? (:

    Answer:-Teresa's a family friend that's known Dina for fifteen years. >>>
  • Question:-Why is Dina Manzo not speaking to her sister Caroline Manzo? Bravo New Jersey Housewives?
    Bravo New Jersey Housewives

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Why isn't Lexi Manzo, Dina's daughter, on the Real Housewives of New Jersey season 2?


    Answer:-Dina stated that she wanted Lexi to focus on being in High School.
  • Question:-Does anyone know Dina Manzo's birthdate? (She is on the tv show The Real Housewives of NJ.)?


    Answer:-NO >>>
  • Question:-Dina Manzo's one shoulder dress?
    I was wondering where Dina's dress, in the Real Housewives of New Jersey's intro. It's a one-shoulder, aqua dress with metallic like flower like things on it! I love it and think it would be a cute dress for an event I have coming up! If you could help me that would be great! Thanks!

    Answer:-I think it's from the Sarah Palin fashion line.
  • Question:-On the Real Housewives of New Jersey who is Lexi's father???(Dina Manzo Daughter)?


    Answer:-NOt disclosed that I know of.
  • Question:-What is Real Housewives of New Jersey Dina Manzo's Secret?
    I get the impression that Danielle has some dirt on Dina, that she doesnt want revealed. She makes peace with Danielle, then in their last "meeting" Danielle says something about Dina not wanting to reveal the past, but always bringing up her past. Also I think the same reason why Carolyn flipped on the reunion show. I think Dina is majorly hiding something about herself. Maybe Bravo made an agreement that neither could talk about it???? I dunno... any one know Dina's secret I am curious!!!!

    Answer:-Dina and her husband are/were in the process of getting a divorce and apparently Danielle was contacted by Dina's ex brother in law about something...no one is sure exactly what....but Dina and Caroline are pretty sure that Danielle supplied information to Dina's husband that would harm Dina in the custody part of the divorce.

    Danielle's response - from her blog on BRAVOtv.com from last year -
    As for the end of the Reunion, when Caroline said such horrible things to me, I had no idea at the time what "disgraceful" acts she was referring to. I only found out later what she was talking about, from someone in her own family. I simply gave a phone number to her ex brother-in-law to contact proper people with questions that he had concerning something that was absolutely none of my business. I was asked to give this information to him. If I had to do it again, I would have declined and preferred not to get involved. But I think my minimal involvement did not justify Caroline's behavior towards me. How dare they still sit in judgment of ME? There is only one God, and I don't see God in their eyes. I can only hope God is in their hearts.
  • Question:-Who is your favorite housewife on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey"?
    Let me know which is your favorite housewife.

    Dina Manzo

    Caroline Manzo

    Teresa Giudice

    Danielle Staub

    Jacqueline Laurita

    Please, if you would like, write an explanation. [:

    Answer:-Dina and Caroline....Let me tell you somethin' about my family.... >>>
  • Question:-do you think the Real Housewives of New Jersey are involved in the Mafia?
    because Dina Manzo's husband is never on the show I heard he was in jail and Teresa and her husband pay cash for everything nothing says Dirty MOB money like paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash! and the Manzo's uncle or something was involved in the mafia and brutally mudered

    Answer:-it seems like it especially the red headed one caroline her family was involved in the mafia.but theyre clean now i guess...she just still has tht mentality she was raised with.and teresa has nothing to do with it her husband owns his own business he handles all his own cash my parents have a business and they always have cash like tht because they just take it out of the cash register i guess
  • Question:-how do the real housewives of nj afford their lifestyles?
    how does theresa giudice afford that mansion?heard she was broke?and how does danielle staub make money sincev she always complaining about being broke?how much money is the manzo family worth?dina caroline.....that brownstoe vant be bringing in that much money?//and what does jaqueline laurita hubby do to hsave that big house?

    Answer:-i love that show! i know teresa's husband owns a high end flooring company and i think some other busineses aswell their house is beautiful im jealous :) dina's husband runs the brownstone along as carolines husband i guess their business is doing good they are very wealthy. i dont know how danielle makes money i think maybe child support from her husband she gets on my nerves shes so annoying. and im not sure what jaqueline husband does.

No comments:

Post a Comment