- Question:-Cons, Why does Governor Scott Walker consult with Moammar Gadhafi before making any decisions?
I heard if Moammar Gadhafi is thrown out of Libya, Walker has already offered him a job. Can this be true?
Answer:-Where is your proof? It is not true but then you are a union thug.
- Question:-Now that Moammar Gadhafi is dead will Libya have an elected president and will they become a major US ally?
Everyone is happy that Moammar Gadhafi is dead and that he can no-longer oppress the Jews but will Libya become America's strongest ally in the Middle East?
Answer:-The Libyans are keen on being independent so i think they have no choice but to become a US ally. The US will end up getting more oil for intervening so they are bank rolling the recovery.
- Question:-Did you hear that Governor Scott Walker supports Moammar Gadhafi's efforts to crush the rebellion against him?
in Libya? I also heard that Moammar Gadhafi is advising Gov. Walker how to deal with the union workers in his state.
Answer:-Sounds about right. Walker is five minutes away from being Charlie Sheen.
- Question:-Do you think Moammar Gadhafi is going to allow the same thing that occurred in Egypt?
I don't see Gadhafi going down that easily. Not to mention that he's making progress amending international relationships with other countries including UK and US. Personally I think he's a pretty interesting political figure...I'm not saying I agree with what he's done while in power, but he's always been interesting to read about.
Answer:-If he doesn't escape ..
He will be brutally executed !
That bastard must be tortured to death !
- Question:-Do you think to get rid of Moammar Gadhafi is the fastest way to end the conflict?
Just as he is the head of the snake?
Answer:-to idiotic simpletons like... err, some are, yes
for people living in reality, a quazisecular dictator is a lesser evil compared to a failed state ridden with ragheads at the treshold of Europe.
After two failed attempts to install democracy in islamic countries in las ten years, we should finally admit that certain nations need more than a century to transfrom from seminomadic lifestyle to modern nation.
Guess what, they dont feel like Libyans... they feel like this tribe or that tribe... i guess modern Northamerican natives are more US nationalists then these middleastern guys.
- Question:-Is it possible to get rid of Osama Bin Laden and Moammar Gadhafi in the same year?
What a Roller Coaster year it has been, and Football Season has not officially started yet.
Answer:-Thank you Obama.
- Question:-Should Scott Walker hire Moammar Gadhafi as a labpr relations expert?
They obviously share the same philosophy.
Picky, picky, picky! OK, make that labor.
Answer:-I thought he already had. And labor doesn't have a "p" in it.
- Question:-Is Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi a nutcase? So much for him reforming & changing his ways huh?
So he will fight & die a Martyr according to his own words? He may get his wish. Your thoughts?
Answer:-Qaddafi is a mad man, and a war criminal. He already knows that he has no way out. If he tries to escape the country, no other country will give him refuge, and will most definitely be sent to the court for crimes against humanity. If he gets captured in Libya, he will be executed with or possibly without trial. Being a bloodthirsty criminal, he will fight until the end, without any regard to the Libyan people, and might get thousands of Libyans killed in the process (thousands may have been killed already).
The position that Western nations have taken from the atrocities already committed by Qaddafi against his people is very shameful and hypocritical to say the least. They are talking about potentially imposing some sanctions, when hundreds or more are being killed every day. They are not even suggesting a no-fly zone over Libya yet to prevent Qaddafi from bombing his own people. Qaddafi will not die a martyr. He will be killed like a pig and this will happen within days. And those who stood on the sidelines will live with their shame.
Answer my related question:
- Question:-Moammar Gadhafi's Tripoli compound has been heavily damaged - How can we do that?
I thought the Arab League told us to knock it off.
Answer:-Obama is in charge of this war and if he says we continue, we need not listen to anything the Arabs say.
- Question:-In list form, can anyone tell me what wrongs moammar gadhafi inflicted on his people throughout his rule?
I am making a video on human rights in Libya and would like to gather a list of grievances that people in Libya have against Gaddafi. This is so that I can get my group to act out comparative scenes in everyday life to the injustices in Libya.