Wednesday, November 23, 2011

karina smirnoff

  • Question:-What do you think of the Situation and Karina Smirnoff going home on dancing with the stars?
    I personally think it's bs. Bristol and Mark should have went home for sure.

    Answer:-That's quite the situation for sure. Sarah Palin supporters are fanatic and likely in the DWTS viewership. So, it's not that surprising really.
  • Question:-What was the song that JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff did the Freestyle dance to on the 11/21/11 DWTS?
    on the 11/21/11 Dancing With the Stars finals episode? The song with their freestyle dance.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-what is the name of the song for Mario Lopez and Karina smirnoff's jive?
    The Jive where she has the silver outfit on? Such a fun song, but I can't find the name of it!

    Answer:-I've never heard it.

    You can search for it it here:

    http://www.lyrics.com
    Or on here:
    http://www.lyricsmania.com

    Hope I helped. Have a nice day!
  • Question:-Who is Karina Smirnoff's current prefessional partner??
    I know is not Slavik still atleast i don't think so

    Answer:-His name is Dmitri Timokhin :o)

    Oh and here's a photo of them if your interested to see what he looks like: http://dancesportinfo.net/DisplayPicture.aspx?ID=76719
  • Question:-Was Karina Smirnoff (Ralph Macchio's partner) of DWTS showing some tonight?
    Was Karina Smirnoff (Ralph Macchio's partner) of DWTS showing some areola tonight ? Am I allowed to say areola on yahoo? Lol. Seriously, before and after their dance I thought there was going to be a wardrobe malfunction! It looked like her nipple was trying to pop out! I did love the Romeo and Juliet route though...it was great :)

    Answer:-Didn't notice. I was watching them dance. I doubt if she showed anything she shouldn't have. THey would have drawn attention to it.
  • Question:-what song did Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dance to at the 61 emmys?
    im on top of the world today

    Answer:-The song is La la la by LMFAO
  • Question:-I just bought a Playboy magazine (May 2010) with Karina Smirnoff, what should I do now?
    Which article should I read first? ;D
    Sorry, I mean May 2011.

    Answer:-The first one.
  • Question:-Reality TV: What is wrong with Karina Smirnoff on DWTS?
    What the hell is wrong with her... Sense DWTS started this girl has not smiled onced... She lookes pissed all the time, she look like she mad. ... She is being soo rude to Steve Wozniak. I know Steve Wozniak isnt the best dancer.. but she is acting like she hates being there...and I feel so embarssed for Steve then I do for her.. I don't like her.. i have never liked her from the begining!

    Answer:-i was just wondering that myself. she looks like she is pissed that steve is her partner, which sucks for steve because he is such a fun loving positive guy. like you said he isnt the best dancer but he is very entertaining, her attitude is the only thing that turns me off from their performances.
  • Question:-What's the name of the song for the Cha-Cha by Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff on DWTS Season 9, Monday, 9/21?


    Answer:-Beggin' By MadCon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ync5XfNNPo
  • Question:-karina smirnoff and mario lopez?
    are karina smirnoff and mario lopez dating? it looked like they were dating ever since like the middle of dancing with the stars and i saw them together on tv too...they would make a really cute couple..so are they dating?

    Answer:-I know they where. But I'm not sure if they still are. I have seen them together at like two awards though.

No comments:

Post a Comment