Monday, November 28, 2011

jennifer nettles

  • Question:-What is the name of the new country song that Jennifer Nettles and other artists sing?
    I have heard a new song on the radio and saw a video on CMT that shows different artist. One I remember is Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. It has a part in the chorus like.. de de na na.... de na na.. I think it is a remake but I can't figure out the name. Does anyone know?

    Answer:-I believe it's called "Life in a Northern Town". Sugarland, Little Big Town, and Jake Owen are the ones singing.

    Feat. Little Big Town & Jake Owen)

    A Salvation Army band played
    And the children drank lemonade
    And the morning lasted all day, all day
    And through an open window came
    Like Sinatra in a younger day
    Pushing the town away, away

    Ah-heya ma ma ma, into the night-ahh
    Hey ma ma ma, hey-ay-ay-ay, ah
    Life in a northern town
    Ah hey ma ma ma ma

    They sat on the stony ground
    And he took a cigarette out
    And everyone else came down to listen
    It was the winter 1963
    It felt like the world would freeze
    With John F. Kennedy and the Beatles, yeah, yeah

    Ah-heya ma ma ma, into the night-ahh
    Hey ma ma ma, hey-ay-ay-ay, ah
    Life in a northern town
    Ah hey ma ma ma ma

    Ah-heya ma ma ma, into the night-ahh
    Hey ma ma ma, hey-ay-ay-ay, ah
    They shut the factory down
    Ah hey ma ma ma ma

    The evening had turned to rain
    Watched the water roll down the drain
    As we followed him down... to the station
    And he would never wave goodbye
    You could see it written in his eyes
    As the train pulled out of sight, right by

    Ah-heya ma ma ma, into the night-ahh
    Heya ma ma ma, hey-ay-ay-ay, ah
    Life in a northern town
    Ah-hey ma ma ma, take it easy on yourself
    Ah-heya ma ma ma, into the night-ahh
    Heya ma ma ma, hey-ay-ay-ay, ah
    Life in a northern town
    Ah hey ma ma ma ma
    Ah-heya ma ma ma, into the night-ahh
    Heya ma ma ma, hey-ay-ay-ay, ah
    Life in a northern town
    Ah hey ma ma ma ma
    Ah-heya ma ma ma, into the night-ahh
    Hey ma ma ma, hey-ay-ay-ay, ah
    Life in a northern town
    Ah hey ma ma ma ma
  • Question:-What kind of percussion did Jennifer Nettles play on "Love on the Inside"?
    What kind of percussion did Jennifer Nettles play on "Love on the Inside"? The cd booklet says she played "percussion", I would like to know the instrument. Thank you.

    Answer:-Tambourine pretty sure although she plays lots of instruments she is a very talented Woman!!
  • Question:-What is Jennifer Nettles' contact information?
    Hey all-

    Ok so, I am a hugeeee Jennifer Nettles fan and I wanted to send her a fan letter but...I don't know where to send it! Does anyone know the contact info, or know where I can find it??

    Thanks!

    Answer:-you can write jennifer nettles at this fanmail address below,

    Fan Mail Address:
    Sugarland
    c/o Gail Gellman Management
    23852 PCH #920
    Malibu, CA 90265
    USA
    http://www.fanmail.biz/72978.html
  • Question:-How can I get a letter to Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland?
    Where should I send either an email or letter so that it will get to Jennifer? It's really important to me and I need it kinda quick. So if you have an email address or a mail address, that would be great. Thanks.

    Answer:-Fanmail should be sent to:

    Sugarland
    Gail Gellman Management
    22917 Pacific Coast Hwy
    Suite 920
    Malibu, CA 90265-4879
    USA
    Phone: (310) 456-2620
  • Question:-Do ever wonder if Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush of Sugarland will eventually hookup?
    I know Bush is married but these 2 have wonderful chemistry on stage which often leads singers to hook up.
    Kinda like Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks or Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.
    What are your thoughts?

    Answer:-I don't think so. Kristian Bush seems happy with his wife anytime they're together on stuff and whenever you see an interview with him and Jennifer Nettles they act more like brother and sister.
  • Question:-what key does Jennifer nettles of sugarland normally sing in?
    If anyone knows that would be great thanks.

    Answer:-There is no such thing as an artist that sings in 1 key.. or one that normally sings 1 key. They always vary among all musical artists... usually .. for the most part musicians all around the world will most commonly play the most simple keys... A minor, C major.. or G major, E minor, F major, and D minor.
  • Question:-JENNIFER NETTLES from the group SUGARLAND what HAIR STYLE do you like on her the most?
    Long Hair? or Short Hair? I do not think she has a bad look but I think she looks best with long hair.

    What style works for her best?

    Answer:-I agree. I love her short hair, but I like it a lot better long. Its so pretty straight or curled when its long!
  • Question:-What if Jennifer Nettles, the singer from Sugarland, went by Jen?
    Like seriously...I thought of this a couple weeks ago and couldn't think of a better way to share it with the world.

    Answer:-Almost better than Ivanna-- names.
  • Question:-What do you think about Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland?
    Voice? Songs? Looks? or whatever else crosses your mind.

    I'd love to hear some unknown facts about her!

    Answer:-I love her! I love her personality, and I love her voice. I know her voice annoys some people. But I find it beautiful and unique.
  • Question:-Am I the only person who thinks Jennifer Nettles is smoking hot?
    No one else agrees with me but she has this thing about her that I think makes her not just hot but smoking hot!!

    Answer:-I think she's gorgeous. She's got such a unique look!

No comments:

Post a Comment