Tuesday, November 1, 2011

north dakota jobs

  • Question:-Where in North Dakota are all the jobs?
    I have heard that there are an incredible number of jobs in North Dakota. I was wondering which specific cities had all these jobs.

    Answer:-you can try lowes as well the pay good and it is fun to do which is awesome also you can make money from this website buy filling up free safe offers if you havent already know about it you should try it out because I like it just look at it do a offer and see if you think the same if you dont like it then you wont lose anything the link will be on the of the blog copy and paste http://recessionrecover.blogspot.com/ hope i help and god bless
  • Question:-Is it True that North Dakota jobs play around $15 an hour?
    My dad wants to move over there i just want to make sure he isnt lying to me

    Answer:-North Dakota has jobs that range in salary from $6 to $600 and more. Of course there are jobs here for $15, but you have to be qualified for them. Our minimum wage is the same as anyone else's. What kind of job are you talking about?

    Average starting wages for people in/around high school age are $7-9.
  • Question:-Anyone have information about the oil related jobs in North Dakota?
    I was talking to a guy the other day and he had mentioned how there were several job openings in North Dakota in the oil industry. If I wanted an entry-level job working with productions how would I go about applying to a company, and what company? I've been researching for a few days and haven't been able to find anything available.. am I just looking in the wrong places?

    I'd appreciate any information I can get

    Answer:-Try Oilfield Jobs in North Dakota at the ND Job Service site.

    Lots of jobs, housing is an issue.
  • Question:-What cities in North Dakota has all the oil jobs?
    I heard that North Dakota has a booming economy at the moment due to the oil fields. They have 4% state unemployment which is amazing. Can you tell me specifically which cities in ND have the oil jobs?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-williston north dakota jobs?
    can an mechanic for 12 years get a job in williston north dakota in the oil field with out drivers license but has a buddy that would like to go also mechanicaly inclined but for myself in time lets say 6 months i would be able to get my license and would have clean driving record
    my friend does have license decent with diesels and gasoline engine and engine performance plus more

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Is it true that their are jobs in North Dakota that pay $15 an hour?
    My dad says there is and that we might move there. I want to make sure he isn't just joking with me.

    Answer:-I assume that you're talking about an unskilled labor type of job because $15 an hour really isn't that that good unless you're unskilled - then it's pretty decent pay.

    North Dakota might pay higher laborer type wages to attract workers because it's kind of remote and it's not the nicest place to live in the winter.
  • Question:-Are there really hundreds of jobs available in North Dakota?
    I read the article on Yahoo! with the headline six figure incomes but homeless. Is it really true? I don't know a thing about drilling for oil, but the article implies all types of jobs are available.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-where do i apply for the oil jobs in north dakota?
    also what all would i need to get hired there?

    i live in ohio and ill be honest... i just want to live in a different state and try something new, for a while atleast, and i am a good worker (none of my bosses have ever complained about my work).

    Answer:-Why not consider starting a “Green Friendly” business that can be done using a bicycle with a few tools. My sister did this while going to college and found it paid far better than what she would have made with her degree. Here is an article that was written about it. Due to the limit on the number of characters you can put into these answer boxes, and of course copyright issues, I cannot simply copy it into here.
    http://mylegaljournal.net/GreenJobInBadEconomy
    ♂♀
  • Question:-How do states like New Hampshire, Texas, North Dakota, and Wyoming survive without income taxes?
    Texas has created the most jobs.
    North Dakota, South Dakota, and New Hampshire have the lowest unemployment rates.
    Wyoming, North Dakota, Texas and New Hampshire have the lowest debt per.
    So its working for the both big and small states. In contrast NY and RI have income taxes and they high debt and high unemployment so what gives?

    Could the federal government do it as well?

    Answer:-Texas has been scrounging for money. The federal government had surpluses under Clinton. Bush said surpluses were bad.
  • Question:-Energy jobs in North Dakota?
    I've been hearing alot about jobs in energy in North Dakota that pay decently also low unemployment, and reasonable cost of living in the state. Is any sort of college required for these jobs? what part of the state are they mainly in?

    Answer:-Williston North Dakota. It is located in the northwest part of the state.
    Most oil service jobs do not require collage. But you have to be smart enough to go to collage. They will start you out as a grunt, and you work up from there. Williston state collage offers training for the oil industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment