Tuesday, November 15, 2011

will rogers

  • Question:-Will Rogers...?
    Will Rogers, who died in a plane crash with Wylie Post in 1935, was probably the greatest political sage this country has ever known. Enjoy the following:



    Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.


    Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.


    There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works.


    Never miss a good chance to shut up.


    Always drink upstream from the herd.


    If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.


    The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.


    There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.


    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.


    If you're riding' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.


    Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.


    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

    ABOUT GROWING OLDER . . .
    First ~ Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.


    Second ~ The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.


    Third ~ Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.


    Fourth ~ When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.


    Fifth ~ You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.


    Sixth ~ I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.


    Seventh ~ One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young.


    Eighth ~ One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been


    Ninth ~ Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.


    Tenth ~ Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf.


    And finally ~ If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you are old.

    Answer:-"The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best."

    "On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter what it does."

    "This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer. "

    "The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf has. "

    "I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. "

    --Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)
  • Question:-Is there a currency exchange desk at the will rogers airport in oklahoma city?
    I'm going on a trip soon and i'm leaving from the will rogers airport. I need to change my money into korean money (wan).Is there a desk in okc for me to do this at? Or if not at will rogers is there one at the o'hare in chicago? Thanks!

    Answer:-Sorry there isn't a currency exchange at Will Rogers' airport. There are several at O'hare though.

    According to their web site there are currency exchange outlets in terminals 1, 2, 3 and 5.
  • Question:-How will Rogers bill me if I go online with my non-WiFi phone?
    I have a Samsung Forever (SGH-A886) from Rogers.

    It is NOT a Smart Phone and has no Wi-Fi capability. Also, I have NO data plan with Rogers.

    Now, if I go online using its browser, how will Rogers bill me? Will it still be considered data or regular air time or what?

    It is confusing!

    Please help. Thanks.

    Answer:-If your phone does not have WiFi and you don't have a data plan, then yes, Tiger's will charge you for going on the browser. And it will be considered as data. Hope this helped.
  • Question:-What episode of Jonas LA season 2 is it where the brothers film a concert on Will Rogers Beach?
    The episode was filmed on May 6, 2009. In Pacific Palasades at Will Rogers beach. They used the concert for a music video on the Disney Channel. I did background work on the show and I can't find it. ): can someone help me?

    Answer:-Check the Disney Channel website
  • Question:-If i unlock my blackberry torch through a 3rd party site will Rogers know about it?
    I am currently on a Rogers contract with 2 years left, i will be traveling this summer and will be purchasing temporary sim cards, i would like to unlock my phone and i know reliable sites that can provide me with an unlock code. If i use this unlock code to unlock my phone will Rogers know about it since im still on contract?

    Answer:-If your provider will actually have your phone in their hands than they can definitely see the lock status but since that is not the case, I do not think it is possible. I never heard of any provider trying to see if their customers phones are unlocked, especially if you have contract with them why would they care as you are going to pay your monthly fees anyway whether you are using their service or not...
  • Question:-What does this quote mean by Will Rogers?
    I have to write a one page double spaced journal for English. The topic is the quote "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers. I don't know what that quote means or what to write about. How do I write a journal when the topic is that quote? Can some one explain what the quote means or what they think it means. Also who was Will Rogers? I need ideas and information about this quote so I can write my journal.
    thanks for the help. I was talking about it with my mom. I told her that my teacher said I had to give an emaple if I explain what it means. She asked me if I could think of anyone famous who knew a lot about one subject. I said Einstein. Can I get some more examples of famous people who are smart at one things and ignorant in something else? Maybe give me an example using the jonas beothers, or a country singer, or some one on food network. Just wanting examples from things I like.

    Answer:-What it means is that everyone knows about something. You may be totally ignorant about nuclear physics, but infinitely knowledgeable about baking cakes. Or the other way round.
  • Question:-Will Rogers let me exchange my two month old BlackBerry for the iPhone?
    I purchased my BlackBerry Curve 8900 a little over a month ago at a Rogers store, so I am a bit past the 30 day limit. After using it, I was not happy with my phone but did not have time to exchange it. Now I am thinking about getting myself an iPhone instead. My question is, will I be able to exchange my new BlackBerry for an iPhone, and how much will it cost me?

    Answer:-No, Rogers will only allow return or exchange of equipment within 30 days or 30 minutes of voice usage. This means that even if it had been two days old, if you already had more then 30 minutes of usage there would be no return option. At day 31, there would be no option to return or exchange it even with zero usage.
  • Question:-Will Rogers pay my ETF with Bell so I can sign a contract with them?
    I want my contract with Bell to be voided because I do not get reception where I live, but of course Bell just wont budge. I have tried everything and went to the Executive Office but they wont help me either. So I want to see if Rogers will pay the Early Termination Fee if I cancel my contract so I can go with them and sign a three year Contract. Does anyone know if Rogers will actually do something like that?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Will the blackberry tour be released for rogers?
    i heard the tours coming out july 12th for spirnt
    but will rogers have the blackberry tour as well?
    and if so, when ?

    Answer:-Yes rogers will carry the Tour. I've been told it's expected to come out July or August. No specific date has been released yet though. I am currently waiting on it's release as well.
  • Question:-Will rogers charge for exceeding internet usage limit during the 3 month free period?
    I just got rogers hi speed internet .. my usage is 60 GB per month and i just exceeded it .. but i have 3 months free because of the contract i signed with them .. so .. will they charge me during this free period??

    Answer:-The 3 months free offer on Rogers covers the monthly service fee portion only (it does not provide unlimited usage during this time). With the Hi-Speed Express package you can still be billed for additional usage at a rate of $1.25/GB up to a maximum of $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment