Monday, November 7, 2011

childish gambino camp

  • Question:-When does the childish gambino album camp release?
    Is it a album or mixtape?

    Answer:-No set release date yet as far as I know. It's said to be released sometime in September.

    It's an album. Your gonna have to actually pay for it :P Or you can bootleg it.
  • Question:-RHH: Thoughts on Camp by Childish Gambino?
    http://www.npr.org/2011/11/06/141934309/first-listen-childish-gambino-camp?sc=tw&cc=twmp

    It's streaming free on NPR. I have to say, it's one of my favorite albums of the year. Probably even my second favorite after Onierology. The production is amazing, he's an above average rapper, and the style is all his own.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-has camp by childish gambino leaked yet?
    i know its available for streaming on npr.com, but i wanna download it. are there any links yet?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Will Childish Gambino's album Camp be sold in stores?
    Will regular retail stores like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. carry Childish Gambino's Camp album? I want to get it on day 1 (Nov. 15), but I don't know if I should order it off Amazon or go to one of these stores on the day of. The reason why I'm not sure is that the music sold in these stores usually tends to be from very popular artists that get many radio plays, and Gambino isn't quite at the level. Would it be safe to assume that I could go to one of these types of stores on the 15th and be able to get it there?

    Answer:-Unlikely.

    It might end up on one of those stores but even if it is, It'll be more expensive and might not be there on the 15th.

    I'd reccomend ordering it off Childish Gambino's website.
  • Question:-RHH: Thoughts On Camp-Childish Gambino?
    It Leaked. I Thought about checking it out..What did you think of it? If you haven't seen it:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgEvQXfRxMjZ9JrLuIi229_ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111107163504AAuLQdd
    @Cassidy What Does That Mean?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Are you like me; and you cant wait 8 more days until Childish Gambino's Camp releases...?
    Well wait no longer... here is a link to the download
    http://hulkshare.com/eqc7z100tde9

    its legit
    @Secrecy... no you didn't. shut up.

    Answer:-I got it before you.

    vv Not 1 month, A week and a half.
  • Question:-Did you see the video to Childish Gambino's Bonfire yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Kitdn0tF4

    thoughts? Are you looking forward to CAMP?

    i think its pretty dope if you ask me...
    lol @ AC not liking Childish gambino anymore because he has more than 50 fans now

    Answer:-I think this was a creative/interesting music video.

    I'm willing to hear it, when it release on download. It's not really on my must-hear album list, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment