Wednesday, November 9, 2011

grace potter

  • Question:-Music suggestions for 20 year old girl who likes Grace Potter and the Nocturnals?
    Grace Potter & the Nocturnals are just one of the bands I like. Recently I've also been into Mumford and Sons, and other folksy stuff. But I really like the soul-vibe of GP&N haha.
    I am basically starved for music. I need new music to listen to! Any suggestions would be so appreciated. From new stuff, to the oldies (I love the oldies!)
    Thanks so much!

    Answer:-For something a little more eclectic and strange, try St. Vincent. There's also Bon Iver and Sara Bareilles.
  • Question:-Does anyone have the set list to Grace Potter's performance on April 09, 2011 in Charlotte?
    I was at the concert April 09, 2011 and loved Grace Potter's performance. She did a cover and I would really like to know who does the song originally. She said she's friends with the band. It had some lyrics about shaking it like a gambler or something.

    Answer:-No I don't have it
  • Question:-What is the riff at the beginning of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert video for Paris (Ooh La La)?
    I was watching this music video on VH1. It looks like it is from an actual concert. It is Grace Potter and the Nocturnals singing Paris (Ooh La La). At the beginning of the video, one of the band members plays a short guitar riff from some other song, but I can't figure out what song it is from. It is driving me crazy that I can't think of what it is. I hope someone knows what song it is from!

    Answer:-Anthem from Top Gun.
  • Question:-Where can i find grace potter and the nocturnals karaoke cds?
    I would like to find real cds. If I can't find those what website is the best for downloading?

    Answer:-There is only one karaoke song by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. It's Paris (Ooh la la) and it can only be downloaded at this site:
    http://www.karaoke-version.com/karaoke/grace-potter-and-the-nocturnals/paris-ooh-la-la.html
  • Question:-Where can I find thhe song I want something that I want by Grace Potter from SoapNet?
    SoapNet plays a verion of this song that is faster and more upbeat in one of their newest commercials. I want the song so I can embed it on my myspace. But they only have a slower version of the song.

    Answer:-Check out the websites below:

    http://tr.youtube.com/watch?v=4_5LLfamtGM&feature=PlayList&p=B982C7AE3C463C37&index=108

    http://tr.youtube.com/Tipi1

    http://elbo.ws/video/4_5LLfamtGM/
  • Question:-What's your favorite song by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals?
    Just wondering, that's all. What's your favorite song by them?

    Answer:-"Tiny Light"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma9lzcUe2Zg

    "Ah, Mary"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njJjCuuqYKk
  • Question:-Where can I find grace potter guitar tabs?
    I have found many of the songs that they do, but I'm looking for "Low Road", any helppp?

    Answer:-Try 911 tabs. And how getting started to picking it up by yourself by listening to the song??
  • Question:-What are some songs like falling or flying by grace potter, or breath me by sia?


    Answer:-sia has other great songs too like soon we'll be found. try listening to coldplay and blue october too. (if you are looking for things like lyrics, then those two bands are great). don't forget the fray, maybe adele too, and jack's mannequin.

    =) hope i helped!!!
  • Question:-female band that sounds like grace potter and the nocturnals?
    i watch music choice on tv and heard a female band with red hair that sounds like grace potter. not sure the song title but the female band has a rough voice that is upbeat. help....

    Answer:-Florence and the Machines comes to mind.
  • Question:-I need rocking, upbeat female songs like Grace Potter & the Nocturnals' "paris ooh la la?
    I have been searching for days....I dont want emo or airy fairy stuff. I just need rock/blues songs that are upbeat catchy and feature women vocalists. The more obscure the better. This is for a cover band. Any suggestions would be great.

    Answer:-This Town Is Wrong by the Nields

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bszI9jeFpYo

No comments:

Post a Comment