Monday, November 14, 2011

google x

  • Question:-How much is a google x a google?
    I know a google is 100 0's but I'm to tired and lazy to do the math.

    Answer:-Doogle or twoogle...take your pick !
  • Question:-Google earth X! How do i get rid of this x on my google earth?
    There is a great big red x covering all of europe from russia to ireland, down to africa on my google earth! i would really like to get rid of it but cant seem to find a way how... any suggestions?
    oh and its been this way ever since... by accident... i imported a house from sketch up..... oh and its not from clouds... i don't have clouds layer... only a weather layer and thats not on... but thank you anyway!

    Answer:-I would suggest turning off all layers. Then turning them back on one by one as to pinpoint the problem.
  • Question:-How do I create a formula in Google Docs (spreadsheet) that shows 0 if X=<0?
    I´m trying to create a spreadsheet in Google Docs that calculates a cost when the sum is more then zero. Since the cost cannot be negative I need a formula that works in Google Spreadsheets, when x is lower then zero, then show zero.

    Answer:-You are on the right track - the IF statement.

    =IF ( test, then_true, otherwise_value )

    =IF ( Cell <= 0, 0, Cell ) -- if the cell is less than or equal to zero, show zero, otherwise use the value in the cell.


    The function's three arguments are:

    test - a value or expression that is tested to see if it is true or false.
    then_true - the operation that is carried out if the test is true.
    otherwise_value - the operation that is carried out if the test is false.

    Here's a more complete description, and links to other useful functions.

    http://spreadsheets.about.com/od/otherspreadsheets/qt/090808-google-spreadsheet-if-function.htm

    I hope this helps.
  • Question:-Does google (gmail) automatically log AIM conversations? Isn't there a google x or some site that stores 'em?
    When I chat with friends, sometimes their sn automatically IMs me about a google x or gmail x or some sort of combo of the two that stores/logs the convo. Anyone know what I'm talking about because I'd like to be able to see my logs. Thanks!

    Answer:-Yeah I know what you mean, cause it does do that. Like my gmail chat area says, you are automatically logged in to AIM. But now it doesn't do that anymore... Well at least it doesn't for like two days now... I don't know what is up?
  • Question:-What do the red x's mean on google earth?
    I just recently opened up google earth to look around and a bunch of red x's appeared over USA. I can't go down and look at the places covered by the X. It's almost like a shield covering certain areas. Does anyone else see this? What is going on?

    Answer:-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zqW6UimWuc&feature=channel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRpENyBd6A&feature=channel
  • Question:-Why do I see I giant X in Google Earth?
    There's a huge red X in a box over Europe, Asia, and Africa before it was over the entire Pacific ocean.

    What's wrong and how do I fix it?

    Answer:-seems like google (and a few other big companies/sites) are going down, there doing somethink to there servers i guess. it should fix itself in a few hours.
  • Question:-Where can I find X-rays images to compare with mines other than the regular google,yahoo/search, any website ?
    Where can I find X-rays images to compare with mines other than google/search, any website ?

    Hi. I just recently had done a bunch of x-rays on my back, neck, feet, ankles, and knees, because I was diagnose with degenerative arthrosis aka. Osteoarthritis and I have an appointment 2 months from now with the rheumatologist to check the results, but I have the X-rays with me and I cant wait and want to compare them now with similar x-rays just for my personal satisfaction and so I know what to expect 2 months from now. If you know where I can find x-rays images other than the regular search, can you please tell me. Maybe a website that has complete x-rays normals or ill people, whatever. I just want to compare them with mine so I get an idea of how bd Im I. Thank You.....

    Answer:-Don't take this the wrong way, but unless you're trained to read x-rays, you're more likely to guess wrong about the films than guess correctly.
  • Question:-How do you delete the history off of the Google website on a Mac OS X?
    I like to keep my computer organized and I don't like it when I have too much history on my searches. I'm not talking about the Google search on top of the url on Safari, but the actual Google website. How do you delete the history? Thank you very much.

    Answer:-Safari Menu > Preferences > Autofill > Other Forms > Edit Button

    Find the "google.com" entry. Highlight it. Click "Remove" Button. Click "Done".

    Hope this helps.

  • Question:-Where can I find X-rays images to compare with mines other than google,yahoo, etc./search, any website ?
    Where can I find X-rays images to compare with mines other than google/search, any website ?

    Hi. I just recently had done a bunch of x-rays on my back, neck, feet, ankles, and knees, because I was diagnose with degenerative arthrosis aka. Osteoarthritis and I have an appointment 2 months from now with the rheumatologist to check the results, but I have the X-rays with me and I cant wait and want to compare them now with similar x-rays just for my personal satisfaction and so I know what to expect 2 months from now. If you know where I can find x-rays images other than the regular search, can you please tell me. Maybe a website that has complete x-rays normals or ill people, whatever. I just want to compare them with mine so I get an idea of how bd Im I. Thank You.....

    Answer:-Putting X-rays online would be a breach of medical confidentiality agreements and such and can hold companies liable for posting that type of information on the Internet. So I haven't seen any sites doing this because they don't want to take the risk of being sued.
  • Question:-What do I need to download to make google earth work in direct x mode?
    I did the test to find out what kind of graphic card i had and it was blank next to description. I have a windows xp... what should i download?

    Answer:-Go to the link in my sources and download in Google Earth in Beta, it's better for Windows XP and it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment