Tuesday, November 1, 2011

zooey deschanel

  • Question:-What song does Zooey Deschanel sing at the very very end of the movie Elf?
    What song is Zooey Deschanel singing when she is sitting at the piano with Buddy's dad in the very last scene of the movie elf? She only sings a few seconds of the song, but I cannot find out what song it is.

    Answer:-"Auld Lang Syne"
    (1788) (uncredited)
    Traditional Scottish 17th century music
    Lyrics by Robert Burns
    Played on piano by James Caan and
    Sung by Zooey Deschanel
  • Question:-What is the film starring Zooey Deschanel called that is currently being advertised on Sky Movies?
    On Sky Movies at the moment there's an advert for Christmas Movies that shows a montage of several films. One clip is of zooey deschanel saying to a kid, something like "Let's have an adventure, any where you want to go, anywhere in the world" What's this from? It's really bugging me!

    Answer:-That's from "Almost Famous"
  • Question:-Zooey Deschanel?????????
    Look, I'm looking for the blue outfit with red buttons that Zooey was using in the Yes Man movie (the airport scene) Thanks a lot!

    Answer:-Her coat was actually vintage. See the link below.
  • Question:-Where can I download the songs sung by Zooey Deschanel In Bridge to Terabithia?
    In the film Bridge to Terabithia Zooey Deschanel sings three songs and I was wondering where I could get a copy of them. I have tried Itunes.

    Answer:-itunes SRV~~~>
  • Question:-How would you recommend Zooey Deschanel do her makeup on her wedding day?
    Here's what she looks like if you don't know: http://redford.pterofractal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/zooey-deschanel.jpg

    I happen to look a lot like her which is why I'm asking, same colouring, pale complexion, face shape etc; and I'm getting married and need makeup ideas! The wedding is in July, outdoors and casual.

    Answer:-I would agree with the others:

    Accent the eyes...but not TOO much!
    Light on the blush
    A beautiful soft pink lipstick

    Casual? If your hair is the same, I would just curl it with loose curls....very pretty!
  • Question:-How can I get a girlfriend like Zooey Deschanel in Elf?
    Ha ha a bit weird I know, but Zooey Deschanel in Elf seems to be a pretty ideal girlfriend, how can I get a a girl like her? I am nice and not a twat ha ha.
    Bit strange I know, but just wondering.

    Answer:-Go for someone like me ;)
  • Question:-Who else thinks Zooey Deschanel would be the perfect casting for Katy Perry?
    I don't really think they would make a movie on her, but I was thinking if somebody did (I would hope it would be a biopic about her return to Christianity; that's really what I'm hoping for) Zooey Deschanel would be perfect. She looks just like her! Does anyone agree?

    Answer:-you're right! When I first saw a picture of Katy Perry, I actually thought it WAS Zooey Deschanel
  • Question:-How Can i Look Pretty Like Zooey Deschanel?
    I adore zooey deschanel and i want to look pretty like her. anybody have any makeup tips including product names. any dress style tips, or any help with hair. please help me!

    Answer:-if you like zooey deschanel maybe you will also like mary elizabeth winstead,
    the final destination 3 girl.

    http://www.listal.com/viewimage/739623

    they share one thing in common: both being young american actors, but with great talent inside.
    many people adore them due to their charming appearances. however, there's one thing people should remember: it's their inward beauty, not only the persistence they show on work, but their diverse performances, that make them more astonishing. otherwise, they are nothing different from normal girls.

    so i strongly suggest you that you find yourself by developing your own interests or reading books. and after a while you can found that the true beauty comes from inside of your mind. it's something that makeups or pretty dresses can never replace. that's why mary and zooey always stay natural and beautiful even if they don't dress pretty.

    by the way i think confidence and a nice smile are always the best makeup for girls =)
    (i am a boy:P)
    ~wish you good luck~

    http://www.doublekeyf.com/data/resimleri/mary-elizabeth-winstead-XxEjk.jpg
  • Question:-zooey deschanel???????

    liv tyler,,,,,
    zooey deschanel???????
    kinda creeped me out the the wiki info, though i will have to find out about this sister, games up. this is kinda strange, but liv tyler is the best answer

    Answer:-Liv Tyler???????

    edit: YEAHH!
  • Question:-Does anyone else think that Lizzy Caplan and Zooey Deschanel look alike?
    Lizzy Caplan Played Amy Burely in True Blood, and Zooey Deschanel was on Weeds for a few episodes. Do they look similar to anyone else?

    Answer:-Zooey looks like Katy Perry to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment