Wednesday, November 16, 2011

black friday 2011

  • Question:-How much will an Hauppage hd pvr cost on Black Friday 2011 at Best Buy?
    I have been wanting an hd pvr for the last 6 months, so I was wondering what will the cost be on the upcoming Black Friday 2011. Please help me out if you can. Thank you very much.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-What are your plans form Black Friday 2011?
    Bonus questions: How are you going to beat the crowds,
    and can you give Yahoo Answers users tips to use awhile he or she pparticipates in Black Friday 2011?

    Answer:-My plan is to get me that dslr camera that I've been wanting for so long..
    BQ: I'm not.. if i don't get my camera, I don't get it... I'll just get it for a regular price. I'm not going to go all crazy & animalistic like some desperate people.
  • Question:-How much percent do they take off of item prices on black friday 2011?
    like say i want to buy a video game on this years black friday, like call of duty, and it costs 50$, i want to know, how much do they take off like 20%, 30%?
    like if i were to buy any game, or any item , how much percentage would they take off?

    Answer:-It doesn't work that way. Some things get marked down a lot, some do not get marked down at all. There is no way to know if any store will mark down Call of Duty or how much they would mark it down.
  • Question:-Will the purple 3DS before Black Friday 2011?
    I went to best buy, looking to see which DS i wanted, and the man was telling us about the 3DS. Then he said, "There might be a purple one coming out this year". He said he wasn't sure but I REALLY want to find out for my parents so they can pre-order it to get me for Christmas. Does anyone know if it WILL or WILL NOT come out for Black Friday 2011?

    Answer:-The Pink one is maybe coming out this year.

    But I haven't heard anything about the purple one since E3 2010.

    But right now is Red, Blue, Black and maybe the Pink one by December.

    But there will be a Purple one & a Green one & a Gold One & a White one (the White one is probably coming out in January).

    Sorry I can't be of much help, but I haven't heard anything about the Purple one's Release Date.....YET.
  • Question:-What time should I line up for Black Friday 2011?
    The Best Buy that I plan to go to is located in one of the most frequented malls in New Jersey so obviously there are going to be ALOT of people lining up. Since Best Buy is opening at midnight this year, I imagine that people will stat lining up much earlier than that. If I want to get an EXTREMELY discounted TV, how early should I get there? And yes I am willing to wait in line for hours.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Would the iPad 2 go on sale for Black Friday 2011 in the US?
    I'm interested in buying an iPad 2, but I was wondering if they go on sale during Black Friday events, or if they get a discount. Would this happen in stores in the US, specifically Boston, Miami or New York?

    Please reply! and thank you!

    Answer:-most likely at best buy keep an eye on best buy always good black friday deals and if anyone is gonna have a sale on the ipad 2 its gonna be best buy
  • Question:-How will walmart hand this black friday 2011?
    They say that toys and more start Thursday at 10pm And then electronics at 12pm so how is that going to work. Is there a line? Do I just wait inside walmart until 12pm? or what?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-How much will plasma tvs go down for black Friday 2011?
    I'm thinking from best buy. Preferably Panasonic. Definitely 1080p, 600 Hz, 42-45 inches. Smart capabilities would be nice but not needed.

    Answer:-No one really knows what the black friday sells will be but they usually dont mark down the best tvs for black friday and if they do the stores usually dont have enough to meet demand.

    In response to the guy that doesnt know what he is talking about:

    Plasma all the way-Only thing Plasma Starts at 42" and goes up
    -better and deeper blacks
    -wider off angle viewing
    -awesome for fast motion-600Hz refresh rate while the top LCDs/LEDs are only 240Hz-Best for gaming and sports watching
    with a LCD you will have to drop it to 60Hz for gaming to help eliminate the lag
    -No burn in-on new plasmas-was a problem 5 years ago
    -they do use more power than the LCDs-But really if you cant afford the possible 3-5 bucks a month in and increase in your power bill-You do not need to be buying a big tv to begin with.
    -The short life people are talking about equals about 10-15 years of watching. really who wont buy a new tv in 10 freaking years???
    -I have my 65" Hung about 4' from a 72" window and even with the blinds open i have no trouble seeing it or get any annoying reflections. But The ceiling light that is behind the couch will reflect off it at night.

    Right now the top Plasmas are made by Panasonic(according to Cnet, consumer reports and a few home video mags). Right now 50" 1080p ( i own this one and the 65" version) at best buy USA around 899 for the 50" 720p is 599

    LED tvs are just a LCD with a LED back light instead of Florissant tubes!!!!!!!!!!
    LED tvs ARE JUST LCD with different backlighting they still suffer all the drawbacks of LCD but are just brighter
  • Question:-How will walmart handle this black Friday 2011?
    They say that toys and more start Thursday at 10pm And then electronics at 12pm so how is that going to work. Is there a line? Do I just wait inside walmart until 12pm? or what?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-How much are Miss Me jeans & Ugg boots gonna be on Black Friday 2011?
    Does anyone know how much they're gonna be? Original prices for Miss Me jeans are around $100 & for Ugg boots they're around $120-$200+. If so what stores will have the boots and jeans on sale? I'm short on money so Black Friday will be a huge help (:

    Answer:-

No comments:

Post a Comment