Saturday, November 5, 2011

lsu vs alabama

  • Question:-What time will the LSU vs. Alabama football game start?
    I am getting married that day and am trying to figure out when the game starts so all my groomsmen can calm down.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/scoreboard?&w=10&c=sec

    Is the SEC schedule that week, I wonder which will be the CBS game.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/scoreboard?&w=10&c=sec

    Is the SEC schedule that week, I wonder which will be the CBS game.
    I am an Auburn fan and really don't care one bit about the game. However my groom's men are all students at Alabama and had tickets. They want to be able to watch the game and the wedding starts at 5:30.

    Answer:-Can you not just postpone the wedding? Just too much conflict of interest.
  • Question:-Does anybody else agree with me that LSU vs. Alabama will determine the national champion this year?
    Also, the SEC has won the national championship the last five straight seasons.

    Answer:-Yup
  • Question:-How likely will there be a LSU vs. Alabama rematch? Only 1 of them will go to SEC champ game?
    I highly doubt a team that doesn't even make it to the conference championship will be voted by the human polls to be the #2 team in the country even if Stanford, Oklahoma State, or Boise State lose one

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Why is Jordan Jefferson starting for LSU vs. Alabama?
    Why? Where's Jarrett Lee? Sorry, don't keep up with NCAA college football.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Why the hell is Jordan Jefferson starting for LSU vs. Alabama?
    Why? Where's Jarrett Lee? Sorry, don't keep up with NCAA college football.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-ESPN just picked LSU vs. Alabama in the BCS national championship game. Do you think that's possible?
    Both Teams are from the SEC, and at least one team WILL have at least one loss.

    Answer:-It's almost impossible, both teams play each other so one is guaranteed to lose, and another team somewhere will go undefeated.
  • Question:-Where can I watch LSU vs. Alabama? 2011?
    where can I watch LSU vs. Alabama on dish?????? today! november 5, 2011. what channel on dish?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-LSU vs Alabama....who wins this game and why?
    The more I try to look into this game, the more I feel like LSU at least has a chance to pull the upset. Since the Florida game, LSU's offense has come around again, while Alabama's offense has had a bit of a tough go of it. The defenses may be the best (at least talent wise) that either side has seen so far and I truly believe if LSU can make Alabama play from behind and force McElroy to beat them, they have a good chance.

    What do you think?

    Answer:-Alabama.

    Bama's defense is "hot"
  • Question:-This Football Season's 'Game of the Century' Poll: LSU vs. Alabama, who do you like?
    1 playing #2. Hope it lives up to its billing!

    Thanks.

    Answer:-Alabama cause I was born there.
  • Question:-Where can I watch a rerun of the 2007 alabama vs lsu game?
    I was taped on that game but never got to watch

    Answer:-Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment