- Question:-Faith Hill?
Do you like Faith Hill and why
- Question:-faith hill?
i need to know were Faith hill lives bc i have a project due tomorrow. I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TOMORROW SO I CAN GET AN A AND NOT FLUNK!! IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME... PLEASE LEASE TELL ME IF U KNOW WERE SHE LIVES. I HAVE BEEN ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY LOOKING AND NOWHERE SAYS WERE SHE IS LIVING! I NEED TO KNOW!!
Answer:-Lives outside of Nashville in Franklin , Tennessee
Heck you would know that if you really researched on her .
I've read every article on her .
Sometimes it will say .
- Question:-What is the name of the faith hill song on last nights x factor where cheryl was crying?
Wel i was watching and i thought i love that song, and i can remember the name of the artist 'faith hill' but i cant remeber the song..
Thanks alot guys x
Answer:-Amy Connelly, 18, vows to make her father proud before stepping into the audition room and facing the judging panel.
"For my dad I think it would be his dream to see me do well in my singing because he thinks I have the X Factor," she explains.
Speaking to the judges later, Amy adds: "I had a tough time through the years, my mum died when I was seven, so he's always been there for me and he's been like my mum and my dad, we have bought each other up and we've got a really close relationship."
Connelly then performs a rendition of Faith Hill's 'There You'll Be', provoking an emotional response from Girls Aloud star Cheryl.
After inviting Amy over to the desk for a hug, Cole says: "It sounds like you have been through a lot but I totally believed your performance. I thought you were amazing, I believed every word and I loved it."
Simon Cowell adds: "You surprised me - I didn't think you'd be as good as that."
- Question:-What if you're related to Tim McGraw and your friend is related to Faith Hill?
Okay so one of my friends is related to faith hill which is married to tim mcgraw, and i'm related to tim mcgraw. does this make us related?
Answer:-how in the world are u related to Tim McGraw if hes my uncle? U must be talkin about someone else then. "Dancing When the stars go blue" love that song
- Question:-What song by Faith Hill has angels in it?
Song by Faith Hill and has to do with angels!
With an angels face...she's a woman in a state of grace
O Come All Ye Faithful on her Christmas Album
- Question:-How many songs have Tim McGraw & Faith Hill recorded together?
I just want to know how many songs have Tim McGraw and Faith Hill recorded together?
Answer:-First of all not all their songs are full fledged duets...in fact, very few are. Most just feature on in Harmony vocals. Here are the collaberations:
It's Your Love (Tim with Faith on harmonies ) From the Everywhere CD.
Just To Hear You Say ThatYou Love Me (Faith with Tim on Harmonies) from the Faith CD
Let's Make Love (a duet) from Breathe CD
Angry All The Time (Tim with Faith on harmonie's - my favorite) from Set This Circus Down CD
Blank Sheet of Paper (Tim with Faith on faint harmonies...not many people know about this one)
Live Like You Were Dying CD
Like We Never Loved At All (faith with Tim on harmonies) Fireflies CD
Shotgun Rider (Tim with Faith on harmonies) Let It Go CD
I Need You (duet) Let It Go CD
They have sang other songs live that you may be able to track down, but these are the only songs that they actually recorded in studio together. 8 songs.
- Question:-Do you think Taylor Swift is better than Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood and Faith Hill?
I certainly do.
She has written more on one album than Reba McEntire, Faith Hill and Trisha Yearwood have written in their entire careers, put together. She also plays the guitar. None of them play any instrument.
Answer:-Yeah....and your point is WHAT?
1. Elvis didn't exactly burn up the world with songs he wrote. He didn't have to -- he was good at picking songs to sing. I'd much rather hear someone sing a good song, regardless of who wrote it, than someone like Swift who (a) cannot sing and (b) sings things aimed at 15-year-olds.
2. Who needs to write songs when we have Harlan Howard, Felice & Boudleaux Bryant, Hank Cochran, and Bobby Braddock?
3. Using your "logic," you have to abandon Taylor Swift for Barbara Mandrell, because Barbara can not only play guitar but banjo, steel, saxophone, and Dobro. As she plays more instruments than Taylor Swift by YOUR OWN LOGIC she's better. (Of course, she IS better without use of "logic," but I digress.)
4. ALSO using your "logic," you have to abandon Taylor Swift for Cindy Walker. Cindy Walker is considered the greatest female songwriter in history -- precisely why she's in the Country Music Hall of Fame. (Her induction speech was probably the greatest one in the history of the Hall of Fame, too.)
So ditch those Taylor Swift albums and get everything of Barbara Mandrell's and Cindy Walker's because by your logic they are both infinitely superior to her. Even without use of this "logic" they are.
- Question:-Is it gay for me to like a Faith Hill song?
I been listen to Faith Hill There You'll Be, from Pearl Harbour, I won't I like it cause I love her vocals but I am a guy. Does that make me gay.
Answer:-no, liking a certain song doesn't make you gay.
- Question:-What is the highest note in Faith Hill's " there you'll be"?
What is the highest note in Faith Hill's "there you'll be"?
in the last chorus she sings the line "I'll keep a part" hogher than the other choruses does anybody know what note that is?/
Answer:-i'm pretty sure an E flat is the highest note
- Question:-How Many Ocatves Does Faith Hill Have?
I am a big Faith Hill fan and I was just wondering.How many octaves does she have?I have read reports where she has 4 octaves.Does anybody know?
Answer:-No idea, but also what is this doing in the Mythology and Folklore section??