Wednesday, November 9, 2011

family circus

  • Question:-What are some simple ideas for family circus act?
    I am looking for ideas for my family, there are my parents, me (21) and 3 sisters (16, 11, and 8) We have our family reunion/party next weekend and it's Circus themed. SO, we need a simple Circus act that we can do. It can be funny, or something really cool but simple and cheap is what we want! If you have any ideas please let me know!

    Answer:-
  • Question:-What is your opinion of Family Circus cartoons?
    Bill Keane, the creator of Family Circus. has just passed away.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Should anyone associated with the Family Circus movie be permanently barred from Hollywood?
    The worst comic strip in history is being made into a movie, bought for $10 million no less. I think anyone who likes this comic is literally mentally retarded. Should anyone associated with making this abomination be permanently outlawed from working in Hollywood? I think so.

    Answer:-I always thought it was kind of funny, but definitely not worth a movie.
  • Question:-What will you remember most about the "Family Circus" comic strip?
    Bill Keane, the creator of the comic strip is dead at 89

    Answer:-
  • Question:-How do I write to:www.family circus?
    I wish to comment on the Family Circus cartoon in the Sunday paper on this date.7-2-06

    Answer:-Use Yahoo or Google...
  • Question:-Why is there no video clip of the Family Circus father on Family Guy online?
    The dad from the comic strip Family Circus makes a cameo on Family Guy. All of the videos on Youtube don't work or they say "this video has violated our terms of service." Why is this?
    What part out of the 4 parts?

    Answer:-Go to youtube and type in Family Guy- Dog Gone. Someone has it split into four parts. You should go check it out.

    Oh and it probably violated terms of service by uploading a video that the person didn't have the rights to. which is probably what will happen to those videos.

    ***LOOK AT PART TWO. I THINK THE SET UP TO THE SCIT IS CUT OFF FROM THE END OF PART ONE BUT THE SECOND STARTS OFF WITH BRIAN AT THE BAR WITH THE DAD.*****
  • Question:-Whom do you hate worse, Garfield or the people in The Family Circus?

    Actually India, I like all three!!! XD I'm asking others because I hear complaints.
    I like the Boondocks, too!

    Answer:-Family Circus. Garfield may be lame now, but at least it was once good.

    Nothing's been the same since Far Side and Calvin and Hobbs ended.
  • Question:-How can I find my "Circus family"?
    Really....I believe I was a trapeze artist who is stuck in the wrong body.

    Answer:-I believe we are all your family.
    Some of us just feel like Home, at least they do to me.
    ((((Hugz))))) & Blessings!
  • Question:-why do they still show Family Circus in the comics in the oregonian?
    over half the people that voted to replace peanuts said that they wanted to seee Family Circus leave too.
    Why do they still have it????????????

    Answer:-I've been wondering that for 10 years. It's not even funny. I think the newspapers are all afraid that if they remove Family Circus, that all the hard-headed Christains will start freaking out.
  • Question:-Is "Family Circus" one of your favorites on the comics page?
    Aren't Dolly, Billy, Jeffy and Pig Pen the best?

    Answer:-no, and Pig Pen is in Peanuts (I really hope you're trolling here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment