Wednesday, November 9, 2011

sara evans

  • Question:-Sara Evans?
    What do you guys think of the Sara Evens scandal?

    Do you think her husband cheated on her w/ the nanny?

    Answer:-Given what was reportedly found on his home computer, I wouldn't doubt it.

    I feel for Sara, but I'm really sorry for her kids for having to go through this.
  • Question:-What are some of your favorite Sara Evans songs?
    Okay so I listened to one of her songs and I loved her voice instantly and the country accent she has. She sounds amazing. What are some of your favorite songs from Sara Evans?

    Answer:-Three Cords and The Truth

    The knot comes untied

    I could not ask for more

    I give In

    These Four Walls

    No Place that Far
  • Question:-What are your favorite Sara Evans songs?
    Mine would probably be:

    "True Lies"
    "Even Now"
    "Cheatin'"
    Her cover of "I've Got a Tiger by the Tail"
    Her duet with Brad Paisley, "New Again"


    How about you?


    BQ: What's your favorite Sara Evans album? Mine would have to be THREE CHORDS AND THE TRUTH.

    Answer:-Suds in the bucket and as if.

    Three Chords and the Truth
  • Question:-sara evans sings a song for one of the day time soaps?
    one of the day time soaps starts with a song sung by sara evans, whats the name of that song?

    Answer:-Sorry,don't have time to watch soaps any more.By the way, who is Sara Evans?Really.I Work nights at a bar and sleep days so I am clueless.
  • Question:-Who sings back up on Sara Evans song?
    The song: Secrets that We Keep. Who is the man who sings backup on this song with Sara Evans?

    Answer:-Here is what I found about her album credits, it could be one of several men listed here as vocals...but I have never heard of any of them before.
    Gary Morse Guitar (Steel) Nashville String Machine Strings Steve Nathan Piano, Organ (Hammond), Keyboards Steve Patrick Trumpet Darrell Scott Guitar (Acoustic) Randy Scruggs Banjo Biff Watson Guitar (Acoustic) Glenn Worf Bass Aubrey Haynie Fiddle, Mandolin Mark Bright Producer Tim Akers Piano, Keyboards, Penny Whistle, Accordion Russ Harrington Photography Sara Evans Vocals (Background), Producer Kevin Whalum Vocals (Background) Hank Williams Mastering Bryan Sutton Guitar (Acoustic) J.R. Rodriguez Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Mixing Assistant Wes Hightower Vocals (Background) Tom Bukovac Guitar (Electric) Mike "Frog" Griffith Production Coordination Desmond Pringle Vocals (Background) Claudia Fowler Stylist John Hinchey Trombone Ashley Evans Simpson Vocals Astrid Herbold May Art Direction, Design Matt Evans Vocals, Assistant Producer David Huff Drum Programming Leslie Lyons Vocals Colleen Runne Make-Up LaTara Conley Vocals (Background) Debbie Dover Hair Stylist Troy Johnson Vocals (Background) Janelle Means Vocals (Background) Eric Darken Percussion, Jew's-Harp Derek Bason Engineer, Mixing Matt Chamberlain Drums Jeff Coffin Sax (Tenor) J.T. Corenflos Guitar (Electric) Chris Dunn Trombone Jack Evans Vocals Kim Fleming Vocals (Background) Paul Franklin Guitar (Steel), Slide Guitar, Keyboards Carl Gorodetzky Contractor Vicki Hampton Vocals (Background) Steven Herrman Trumpet Jim Horn Sax (Baritone), Horn Arrangements Marcus Hummon Guitar (Acoustic) David LaBruyere Bass Randy Leago Sax (Tenor)


  • Question:-Sara Evans or Shania Twain-Who would do a cuter commercial with the pillsbury doughboy?
    And describe what would happen in the commercial! Would she bake cookies with him? Pinch his cheeks? Poke her finger in his tummy?

    Answer:-I see Sara Evans pinching those cute little doughy cheeks. I miss seeing those commercials all the time. They were my favorite ones.
  • Question:-Sara evans love you with all my heart chords?
    I just heard this song on pandora and would LOVE to know the chords or tab for it for guitar and I can't find it online and can't play by ear and was hoping someone knew?
    Thanks so much!

    Answer:-Go to sheet music plus . Com they should have it in there! They are a very reliable website too!!
  • Question:-Shania Twain or Sara Evans-Who would do a cuter commercial with poppin fresh, the pillsbury doughboy?
    And please describe the commercial. Would she pinch his cheeks? Bake cookies with him? Poke him in the belly?

    Answer:-Shania is one of the biggest and richest stars in the world and famous worldwide so if you want a big star then you get Shania.
    But there is a catch 22, big stars like Shania or Madonna who are worth so much don't do cheesy commercial for some small product.

    I have never even heard of Sarah Evans and she would need the money much more so she probably would want to do it.

    But in a perfect world you would want a huge star like Shania to do your commercials because they draw attention.
    But huge stars like Shania are worth hundreds of millions of dollars and have better things to do like live in privacy in Switzerland or New Zealand.
  • Question:-does anyone know the lyrics to Sara Evans song a little bit stronger?
    I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find the lyrics to this song online? I just heard part of it and instantly fell inlove with it...

    Answer:-Here you go....
    Woke up late today, and I still feel the sting of pain
    But I brushed my teeth anyway, got dressed thru the mess and
    Put a smile on my face
    I got a little bit stronger

    Riding in the car to work, and I try to soothe all the hurt
    There's a song on the radio, stupid song made me think of you
    I listened to it for a minute, but then I changed it
    I’m getting a little bit stronger
    Just a little bit stronger

    And I’m not hoping we can work it out, I’m done with how I feel
    Spinning my wheels, letting you drag my heart around
    And I’m not thinking you could ever change, I know my heart will never be the same
    But I’m telling myself I’ll be ok, even on my weakest day
    I get a little bit stronger

    It doesn’t happen overnight, but you turn around and a month’s gone by
    And you realize you haven’t cried,
    I’m not giving you an hour, or a second or another minute longer
    I’m busy getting stronger

    And I’m not hoping we could work it out, I’m done with how I feel
    Spinning my wheels, letting you drag my heart around
    And I’m not thinking you could ever change, I know my heart will never be the same
    But I’m telling myself I’ll be ok, even on my weakest day
    I get a little bit stronger
    Just a little bit stronger

    Getting along without you baby,
    Better off without you baby,
    How does it feel without me baby?
    I’m getting stronger without you baby

    And I’m not hoping we could work it out, I’m done with how I feel
    Spinning my wheels, letting you drag my heart around
    And I’m not thinking you could ever change, I know my heart will never be the same
    But I’m telling myself I’ll be ok, even on my weakest day
    I get a little bit stronger
    Get a little bit stronger
    Just a little bit stronger
    Little bit, little bit, little bit stronger
    Get a little bit stronger
  • Question:-Dolly Parton or Sara Evans? Who do you think would be better in a commercial with the pillsbury doughboy?
    And would she poke him in his belly? Would he giggle?

    Answer:-evans. shes so milfy. i wanna poke her belly

No comments:

Post a Comment