Monday, October 17, 2011

giuliana rancic

  • Question:-How can I contact Giuliana Rancic?
    I'd like to get in touch with Giuliana Rancic. I've written her a letter, but have no e-mail address to send it to. I've tried tweeting at her, but of course no response. Please let me know if you have any contact information for her! :)

    Answer:-You can't. She said she doesn't want to be pestered.
  • Question:-Do you think Giuliana Rancic has had plastic surgery, has it made her look better or worse?
    I personally think she has and I think it has ruined her face a bit. I liked the way she looked before, she was naturally pretty. What are your thoughts ? Do you think she looked better before or after the plastic surgery ?

    Answer:-plastic surgery for Giuliana Rancic? seriously? she is so freaking gorgeous! i don't know about that one. but i personally think she didn't have. she admitted she would do Botox when she is older.
  • Question:-What kind of dog was E!'s Giuliana rancic recently holding?
    If you have recently watched E! and seen Giuliana Rancic showing what kind of presents to get your dogs, do you know what kind of dog it was? I think its name was Monkey. It was predominantly white and had a light brown color around its ears.

    Answer:-All details are on their home page
  • Question:-How can I get a job like Giuliana Rancic?
    She host E! News and interviews celebs.

    I'd really enjoy a job like that but I'm only a freshmen in high school, so I'm wondering what kind of college I should go to and what I should study. Please help with anything!

    Side note: I already want to move to LA so that's not a problem!

    Answer:-U NEED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    GO ON THE NEWS SAYING U BOUGHT OBAMA A WIG >:o

    ANSWER MY QUESTIONSS<3 ;D

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgGxVL7ZDKBo2UdRGp5zkHTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100110100034AANJkAv
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgUi5ZhmiJ3yiQHo9GUaw9vsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100110100155AA32Tg4
  • Question:-What designer is the dress giuliana rancic wore on the 2010 fashion police for the emmys!!?
    Its silver and one shouldered and has a few cutouts. She wore it just a few days ago on the fashion police show on E! after the 2010 emmy awards. HELP!!!
    its not on that website. anybody know the designer??

    Answer:-
  • Question:-How did Giuliana Rancic get her job?
    I tried checking some stuff on imdb but it really didn't give me much info.

    Answer:-lots of "special favors" to the guys to be more specific
  • Question:-How much money does Giuliana Rancic make?
    what does she make just for being a host on E!

    Answer:-total annual income, $2.24 million
    hosting e, $1.50 million
  • Question:-Does anyone know where bill and giuliana rancic's chicago address is?
    I know I've seen that place before and I think it's in the Gold Coast. Help, it's bugging me!

    Answer:-They live opposite the Hermes Paris store-alley , on 110 E Oak St. Chicago.
  • Question:-Does anyone else hate Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic?
    They are the most awful, egotistical, and fake tv personalities in hollywood. i especially dislike rancic. does anyone else agree with me?

    Answer:-I totalllly agree. Especially Guiliana, but they're both pretty horrible.
  • Question:-Who was the short blond woman standing next to Giuliana Rancic doing Live from Red Carpet fashion commentary ?
    Oscars 2011 E! Entertainment

    Answer:-Kelly Osbourne, daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. She is on Fashion Police with Giuliana Rancic.

No comments:

Post a Comment