Wednesday, October 26, 2011

jenna lyons

  • Question:-Is this an example of political correctness run amok? Why or why not?
    A recent feature in J. Crew's online catalogue portrays designer Jenna Lyons painting her son Beckett’s toe nails hot pink. The quote accompanying the image reads, “Lucky for me, I ended up with a boy whose favorite color is pink. Toenail painting is way more fun in neon.”

    Yeah, well, it may be fun and games now, Jenna, but at least put some money aside for psychotherapy for the kid—and maybe a little for others who’ll be affected by your “innocent” pleasure.

    This is a dramatic example of the way that our culture is being encouraged to abandon all trappings of gender identity—homogenizing males and females when the outcome of such “psychological sterilization” [my word choice] is not known.

    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/04/11/j-crew-plants-seeds-gender-identity/

    Answer:-I honestly think it's sick. Wonder if the kid is gay. I see a young boy with earings and pink toes and I'm going there...
  • Question:-I feel as though i have died, yet live because of the hate I feel...?
    Cass Lyons was the first of many to replace me. To add insult to injury, not only did she replace me with a girl I completely hate, but Cass denied that she was replacing me, when she would hang out with this friend but not me, talk to this girl in class but not me, and just overall blew me off.

    The best part of it all? I found out Cass had been replaced by her best friend a year ago, and that she had felt the same way I did. But when i brought this up to her, she denied the two situations were alike and that I was being paranoid...******* hypocrite.

    Emily Palestino is just a *****. We got in a fight and to be honest I don't even remember what started the fight...but she's the bitchiest person I've ever met. I've tried to ignore her and forget this, but she'll randomly ***** at me when I'll have literally said nothing to her. I swear I am going to kill this girl...a part of me doesn't care about getting caught, so long as I watch her die and know I did it.

    And that's not even half of what's happened this past year. I went out with a girl named Niki Holzapfel for about...five ******* days before she dumped me. She had told me she thought we'd at least last a year...

    Cass said no matter how hard I pushed her away, she'd always come back. She never came back...

    Niki said we'd last a year, we didn't even last a week...

    Emily said she'd help me through my troubles, now she's my biggest trouble...

    Brain. Jenna. Olivia. Sara. Anny. All promised to stand by me, none followed through. Do you see now why I can't trust anyone?.
    These people sucked all the love out of me, and almost caused my physical death. Instead they caused a mental collapse.

    What can I say...I'm a stereotypical anime nerd. Completely akaward geek, obsessive, no friends, the whole nine yards. Give me a chance to talk about an anime, video game, or book I like and I could go on about every single tiny detail about it. I like any kind of rock, be it hard, soft, classic, new age. I absolutlely despise almost any other genre of music, though I do have some respect for pop. as far as rap, country, Christian, etc. go, I hate them all. I am the complete outcast of my family. My ENTIRE family is athletic, good looking, and normal, the total opposite of me. They tend to see anime and video games as pointless and feel my time is being wasted. I think the only reason they put up with it is because I have consistently good grades and my IQ is 127, 3 short of genius.

    Oh, and I like writing. A lot. I feel it's the best and most pain free method of releasing one's true form.

    the two girls I've dated dumped me after two days, and I've never even been kissed. I'm 15 and hideous in a world of beautiful people...

    Answer:-your only 15 many years ahead to sort yourself out, keep writing, your right, it is good therapy
  • Question:-I am in severe need of help...please...please help me.?
    Cass Lyons was the first of many to replace me. To add insult to injury, not only did she replace me with a girl I completely hate, but Cass denied that she was replacing me, when she would hang out with this friend but not me, talk to this girl in class but not me, and just overall blew me off.

    The best part of it all? I found out Cass had been replaced by her best friend a year ago, and that she had felt the same way I did. But when i brought this up to her, she denied the two situations were alike and that I was being paranoid...******* hypocrite.

    Emily Palestino is just a *****. We got in a fight and to be honest I don't even remember what started the fight...but she's the bitchiest person I've ever met. I've tried to ignore her and forget this, but she'll randomly ***** at me when I'll have literally said nothing to her. I swear I am going to kill this girl...a part of me doesn't care about getting caught, so long as I watch her die and know I did it.

    And that's not even half of what's happened this past year. I went out with a girl named Niki Holzapfel for about...five ******* days before she dumped me. She had told me she thought we'd at least last a year...

    Cass said no matter how hard I pushed her away, she'd always come back. She never came back...

    Niki said we'd last a year, we didn't even last a week...

    Emily said she'd help me through my troubles, now she's my biggest trouble...

    Brain. Jenna. Olivia. Sara. Anny. All promised to stand by me, none followed through. Do you see now why I can't trust anyone?.
    These people sucked all the love out of me, and almost caused my physical death. Instead they caused a mental collapse.

    What can I say...I'm a stereotypical anime nerd. Completely akaward geek, obsessive, no friends, the whole nine yards. Give me a chance to talk about an anime, video game, or book I like and I could go on about every single tiny detail about it. I like any kind of rock, be it hard, soft, classic, new age. I absolutlely despise almost any other genre of music, though I do have some respect for pop. as far as rap, country, Christian, etc. go, I hate them all. I am the complete outcast of my family. My ENTIRE family is athletic, good looking, and normal, the total opposite of me. They tend to see anime and video games as pointless and feel my time is being wasted. I think the only reason they put up with it is because I have consistently good grades and my IQ is 127, 3 short of genius.

    Oh, and I like writing. A lot. I feel it's the best and most pain free method of releasing one's true form.

    the two girls I've dated dumped me after two days, and I've never even been kissed. I'm 15 and hideous in a world of beautiful people...

    Answer:-Sounds like you are surrounding yourself with a lot of negative influences. Best piece of advice is to let the past be the past. Don't ever live in the past. All those girls who hurt you, **** them, literally don't pay them any attention. You need to socialize with people that have you same interests. You are extremely into Anime so you need to find people who are also as passionate or into it as you. Find a girl that likes anime and go from there. Don't ever let a person make you want to hurt yourself as you said it almost caused you "physical death." No person is worth that. Women are everywhere and you will find the one that's right for you. You will have bad situations, deal with women that tear out your heart, in the end you will find one that treats your right. Just don't get caught up with the ones that hurt you. If it didn't work out, it wasn't meant to be. Find the right one for you, focus on your education, and find a social group that better fits you. There's not need to speak of killing a person or yourself because that is more negative influences that will only hold you down. Start finding people that make you feel better, even if its outside of school, and focus on them. Hope this helps
  • Question:-This or that? Simple girls name..?
    Ava or Anne
    Bella or Bryn
    Callie or Cara
    Delia or Day
    Fay or Faylin
    Grace or Gray
    Hallie or Hannah
    Isla or Ilsa
    Jana or Jenna
    Kara or Kamden
    Lana or Lyon
    Maya or Mia
    Nikki or Natalie
    Olivia or Obri
    Poppy or Penny
    Renee or Rose
    Sarah or Sierra
    Tarah or Tanya
    Via or Vanessa
    Wendy or Windy
    Zeta or Zoe?

    Thanks For Answering:)

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Survivor: All Stars 2 (episode 1)?
    If you have ever read my previous seasons then you know how this works. I right the scenario and you get to answer how you think it should end up. Survivor: Costa Rica may return later and Celebrity Edition 2 is cancelled.
    Jeff is flying over palau in a helicopter: "This season 22 of the smartest, strongest, and most memorable castaways will return to play the ultimate game. Survivor: All Stars 2 is about to begin. 22 castaways, 39 days, 1 survivor"
    The Poxio tribe contains:
    Sugar Kiper- 3rd Place Survivor: Gabon
    Jerri Manthey-8th place Survivor Australia, 10th place Survivor All-Stars
    Courtney Yates- 2nd Place Survivor: China
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck-4th Place Survivor: Australia
    Shii Ann Huang-10th Place Survivor: Thailand, 6thplace-SurvivorAllstars
    Coach Wade- 5th place Survivor: Tocantins
    Russell Hantz- ? Survivor Samoa
    Ian Rosenberger- 3rd Place Survivor: Palau
    Rupert Boneham- Survivor: Pearl Islands, 4th Place Survivor: All Stars
    Colby Donaldson- 2nd Australia, 12th place All Stars
    Jamie Newton-8th place, Guatemala

    Rikilli tribe
    Kelly Goldsmith (9th place- Survivor: Africa)
    Jenn Lyon (4th Place- Survivor: Palau)
    Shambo Walters (?- Survivor: Samoa)
    Sierra Reed (7th Place- Tocantins)
    Jenna Morasca (Winner-Amazon, 16th Place-All Stars)
    Stephanie Lagrossa (7th-Palau, 2nd-Guatemala)
    Todd Herzog (Winner- China)
    Brett Clouser (?- Survivor: Samoa)
    Richard Hatch (Winner-Borneo)
    Terry Deitz (3rd Place- Exile Island)
    Johnny Fairplay (3rd-Pearl Islands, 20th-Micronesia)

    The two tribes started off on different beaches not knowing who was on the other tribe.
    At Poxio Coach, Rupert and Colby were butting heads over how to build the shelter.
    Jerri to confessional: "I have been on the same tribe with Rupert and Colby the last two times I played and they both suck. So I'm going to side with Coach on this stuff."
    Meanwhile at Rikilli Shambo took charge. Terry and Stephenie both listened to Shambo however the rest of the tribe didn't do much. Brett and Sierra flirted while Rich ran around the beach naked. Todd and Jenna talked about what changed in there lives after they won. Kelly and Jenn bonded. And Fairplay was being Fairplay goofing around and lying all over the place.
    Shambo confessional:" These kids won't work at all, it's like I'm at Galu again"
    Back at Poxio the tribe had voted to do Colby's design even though Jerri and Shii Ann didn't like it much.
    Shii Ann confessional :"Last time, I helped get Captain America out. I know he wants revenge. So the Shii-Devil is going to try to get him out at soon as I can."
    That night as the tribe was asleep. Sugar took Rupert's tye-dye shirt which he had drying on a rock and put it in the fire.
    Sugar to confessional:" Last time I should have won, I let the good get to the end and that was stupid.I thought America would give me the 100,000 but they didn't. So this time I'm out for blood. Plus everyone is going to think Russell burned it, and he'll be screwed."
    The next morning Rupert woke up and saw the remains of his tye-dye shirt in the fire.
    Rupert roared like always. "Who put my shirt in the fire." Jamie: "Didn't you watch Samoa? Russell burned socks in the fire then."
    Rupert yelled again. He ran off to catch some fish while Russell slept.
    Rupert:" I can't believe he would do that."
    Sugar to confessional:"My plan worked perfectly I will win this game."
    At Rikilli Terry woke up everyone at sunrise.
    Terry:"I think we need to start early. Especially you people that didn't work yesterday. That would be everyone but me, Shambo and Steph. Otherwise we will have no choice but to vote you off."
    Kelly to confessional:"Is he stupid? Why would you tell 8 people that they need to work or you're going to vote them off. I just had to roll my eyes at him." Richard caught some fish, but everyone else remained in bed.
    Richard to confessional:" This makes me laugh. I have the biggest target but that Terry guy is putting one on himself everytime he talks. I already have this won."
    Later that day Jeff brought together the tribes for the Immunity challenge.
    "today will be the first immunity challenge. each tribe will have 6 people race out and retrieve 6 bags of puzzle pieces. They will bring them back to shore and the other 5 people will put the puzzle together. The first tribe to complete the puzzle wins immunity."
    Poxio was the first to retrieve all the bags, however Todd and Kelly led the Rikilli puzzle completers to victory.
    Rikilli wins immunity.
    At Poxio the girls went into the forest.
    Jerri:"I know that you guys might hate me, but I think it would be smart for us to target one of the alpha males. There all about the same so one is expendable."
    Courtney:" Who should we target?"
    Sugar:"I think Rupert will continue to target Russell. I think we should ask Russell to join with us to get rid of one of the others."
    Later that day Elisabeth went up to Russell and asked if he would like to vote with them. Russell said yes.
    Russell to
    So who should be voted off?
    Sugar
    Jerri
    Courtney
    Elisabeth
    Shii Ann
    Coach
    Russell
    Ian
    Rupert
    Colby
    Jamie
    Sorry it's so long, it's just that it's the first episode
    Sorry it cut it off:
    Russell to confessional:" It will be the dumb girl alliance 2.0 But I'm planning on voting for someone random. I don't even know who yet."
    However in the woods the guys excluding Russell were talking about voting for one of the girls.
    Colby:" Sugar and Courtney are weak. Elisabeth doesn't need the money. And you all know how I feel about Shii Ann and Jerri."
    Rupert:"I'm voting for Russell."
    Coach:" We need his strength."
    Rupert:" I'm voting for Russell."
    Jamie:"Well I'm voting for Sugar."
    While they were talking Courtney was in the woods listening.
    Courtney then went off to tell Sugar.
    Basically at this point everyone is a target except for Elisabeth and Ian.
    It's fiction, sorry I forgot to post that. It's a fanfic
    Sorry James Blake, it's just I find Amanda really boring. Jenn is an under-the-radar player and is kinda the WTF choice like Amber and Parvati were on All-Stars and Fans. Vs. Faves and we know how that turned out.
    Jamie is another favorite of mine, just because he was crazy and I thought he would be interesting to write about later.
    I hope you enjoyed episode 1

    Answer:-Wow I had forgotten all about Yahoo! Answers until this came in my inbox.
    Okaythe men all have such big egos that they can't decide on what's going on. the women all decide that they will let Russell choose who goes home. Russell realizes that Coach and Ian are extremely loyal and that Colby is targeted by Shii Ann and Jerri. So he tells the girls to vote for Colby. Russell then makes an alliance with Ian and Coach. Russell tells them to vote for Courtney. Colby and Jamie are voting for Sugar.
    At Tribal Council the girls get there way and the original alpha male of Survivor is voted off.
    Colby gets 5 votes, Jamie gets 3, and Sugar gets 2.
    So Russell is the real mastermind while Sugar thinks she is.
    Colby get out of here, lol.
  • Question:-what would you name 10kids using these names?
    these are the names of thekids of US presidents. What would you name 10 kids? you can pick the genders, but there must be at least two of each gender.

    girls first:
    Abigail, Susanna, Elizabeth, Eliza, Maria, Caroline, Lucy, Mary, Anna, Fanny, Ellen, Katherine, Ida, Helen, Arabella, Patricia, Julie, Amy, Pauline, Dorothy, Barbara, Jenna, Malia, Sasha

    girls middle:
    Martha, Jane, Mary, Lucy, Louisa, Mary, Letitia, Elizabeth, Anne, Alice, Julia, Pearl, Sarah, Octavia, Bliss, Ellen, Eliza, Ruth, Esther, Marion, Ethel, Jessie, Margaret, Eleanor, Anna, Lynda, Luci, Susan, Maureen, Christine, Patricia, Chelsea,

    boys first:
    John, Charles, Thomas, James, Andrew, Lyncoya, Daniel, Anthony, Edward, William, Benjamin, Carter, Millard, Robert, Birchard, Rutherford, Webb, Scott, Manning, Joseph, George, William, Arthur, Chester, Russell, Marshall, Herbert, Allan, Patrick, Donnell, Neil, Marvin,

    boys middle:
    John, George, Charles, Abraham, Smith, Martin, Robert, Tazewell, David, Lachlan, Lyon, Richard, Franklin, Frank, Benjamin, Edward, William, Thomas, Frederick, Ulysses, Jesse, Harry, James, Irvin, Abram, Francis, Archibald, Kermit, Theodore, Quentin, Calvin, Elliot, Doud, Michael, Steven, Ronald,

    Answer:-This is a really good idea! I never would have thought of it.

    - Abigail Louisa
    - Eliza Jane
    - Caroline Alice
    - Lucy Eleanor
    - Arabella Ruth
    - Thomas Elliot
    - James Abram
    - Benjamin Thedore
    - Joseph Frank
    - Arthur William

    ~ Abby, Elsie, Callie, Lucy, Belle, Tommy, Jamie, Ben, Joey, & Artie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment