Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ohio news

  • Question:-How come there is no more news about Ohio State beating Oregon?
    Before the Rose Bowl it was all about how much faster, tougher, and more athletic Oregon was than Ohio State. I heard ridiculous score predictions and the ESPN GameDay cast took shots at Ohio State left and right and criticized them on every aspect. Mark May especially. So now that everything is over and Ohio State took a cracking at Oregon, where is all the press hype?
    Still the Grand Daddy of Em' All...They are still up Tim Tebow's butt...There are plenty of other seniors playing there last bowl but they aren't getting this attention.

    Answer:-cause that was the past, ESPN only looks at the present and future
  • Question:-Where can I view older episodes of the channel 5 news in Ohio?
    I am looking for a site preferably and I am mainly looking for an episode that showed earlier today at
    6 am. so please try to help giving a link to the site that can help. and if its on the channel 5 news site your gonna have to tell me where to go.

    Answer:-Write to them they may be able to help.
  • Question:-does anyone know the website for the coupon guy they featured on 19 action news on the Cleveland Ohio news ?
    station? any help would be appreciated

    Answer:-why would u wanna know??????
  • Question:-Fellow Liberals: now that the Republicans have stepped on their own dick in Wisconsin and Ohio, FOX News is?
    about to get rid of Glenn Beck and may be trying to moderate it's political viewpoints in light of weaker ratings and the "Do Nothing New Kids" in Congress will pretty much ensure a crushing defeat for Obstructionist Republicans in the next election cycle, how can we continue to bate radical Conservatives and get them foaming mad so they spout their most extreme racist, anti-working class rhetoric and scare middle of the road voters farther away from the Republican base?

    Answer:-We don't have to do anything. They'll self-destruct soon enough and crawl back into the shadows with the rest of the cockroaches.
  • Question:-How come you hear virtually no news from Ohio?
    What goes on in that state? Sounds like my type of place to live. :)

    Answer:-Because it's Ohio...nothing happens there. Kinda like Idaho, Utah, and all those other states no one really cares about.
  • Question:-what is the cheapest way for me to get from dover ohio to newport news VA?
    Is there a special bus? or somewhere to get cheap tickets?
    I haven't gotten a chance to see my girlfriend in a couple months and i would love to surprise her with a visit. thanks guys

    Answer:-Probably Greyhound. Buy it a week or two in advance & you get a discount. Probably have to change buses in Pittsburgh. Might have an hour or two layover. Good luck.
  • Question:-Is there going to be an Ohio debate and what news network will host it?
    I heard Obama doesn't want to debate or something. So does this mean no debate?

    Answer:-The debate is on MSNBC @ 9PM EST
    As important as this is, the difficulty of finding out who is airing it astounds me!
  • Question:-I wish to recieve the death notices from the Journal News in Hamilton, Ohio zipcode 45011, how do I do this?
    I live in Hamilton, Ohio.,How can I receive articles from the newspaper posted on my website? It is the Hamilton Journal News. I need to know what to do.

    Answer:-Here's the site of the paper's obituaries, just do a search for what you need.
  • Question:-Where can I find up to date news for Olmsted Falls, Ohio?
    I was wondering if there is a website that will tell me about daily news in Olmsted Falls. I have heard of some things involving the police on Friday, February 3, and I wanted to know if there was an artical about that.

    Answer:-This is all I could find. I hope others have better luck.
  • Question:-Interesting but Important Ohio News Articles?
    Could anyoen show me an interesting but somewhat socially important recent ohio news???

    Answer:-Possibly the proposed Ohio Hub railway system which is in its developmental stages. It is a high speed railway/train system which will run from Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Dayton, Cincinnati and other connection points in Ohio.

    Here are some links regarding it:

    http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/03/29/ddn032909trainsinside.html

    http://www.dot.state.oh.us/DIVISIONS/RAIL/PROGRAMS/PASSENGER/HIGHSPEEDPASSENGERRAIL/Pages/OhioHubOverview.aspx

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment