Monday, October 17, 2011

2012 camry

  • Question:-When will the 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid be released?
    I been waiting on the 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid because I was hoping for it to have better MPG, but more important, I would hope it to have better crash test ratings that have at the very least of 4 stars. 2-3 star crash ratings are not acceptable for me. Also, I am hoping they will make a great refresh for the 2012 Toyota Camry. So does anybody know when the 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid will be released?

    Answer:-Not till 2013. it's gonna take 'em that long to work out all the problems.
  • Question:-When will the 2012 Toyota Camry be released?
    Does anybody know what month this year that the 2012 Toyota Camry will be released? They just released the 2011 Toyota Corolla not so long ago, they also added a 2011 Yaris, and now I am just waiting on a 2012 Toyota Camry to be released this year, so does anybody know when it will be released?

    Answer:-Traditionally, the new model Camry's are released in May of the previous year. I've been buying Camry's for years and buy them in May or June. I bought a 2007 in June of '06, and bought a 2011 in May of '10. So the 2012's will presumably appear around May of this year.
  • Question:-2012 toyota camry is the best of the best car i ever driven in my whole entire life?
    then why was "unsafe acceleration" news story? after driving 2012 camry i am more than convinced it was a lie

    Answer:-
  • Question:-2010 camry se or 2012 camry?
    I have a 2009 camry se and im thinking about trading it in for a 2010 camry se.should i do this or just wait for the 2012 camry.And what would be the price range for the 2012 camry?

    Answer:-Well, seeing as the 2012 Camry is not available, who knows if it will be worth buying or what it will be like.

    Even Toyota has no idea what the 2012 Camry will cost. The car does not exist. Keep your 09 and save your money until the 2012 model comes out. And chill out for now, no need to get all worked up over a car that won't exist for two years.
  • Question:-Toyota camry solara convertible coming back in 2012?
    I know that they discontinued the Toyota camry solara convertible a little aftter 2008, but i've been hearing that it is coming back in 2012...is it? and when do 2012 cars come out? July-october of 2011 right?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-website for 2012 camry please!?
    does anyone know a website that can show pics of the 2012 toyota camry itsep for toyota nation.com.I know its just a concept but do you think they will make it or give to lexus.And also just make an estimate on how much you think it will cost.

    Answer:-you're getting ahead of yourself...I don't even think Toyota even has it either. Wait until 2011.
  • Question:-What do you think of the new 2012 Camry?


    Answer:-my sis has it.
    its pretty much the same as the 07. its nice and safe but it is big.
    the 2.5 liter engine makes around 190 HP which is actually pretty good. takes off quick. 6 speed auto. has traction control, anti-lock brakes , stability control. but keep in mide all new cars have the same features. its manatory. ive driven it, its a smooth quite ride, can hardly hear when u punch the gas. theres better outer there but a camry is good id give it a 6 out of 10.
  • Question:-When do you think Toyota will release the next generation Camry?
    Personally, I can't wait for Toyota to introduce the 2012 Camry. What do you think it will look like?

    Answer:-Toyota is CRUSTYY !
  • Question:-should I buy a toyota Camry 2012 or a Mazda 6 2012?
    Hey I am 20 years old about to buy my first new car ever. My I have limited my choices to this two cars, toyota Camry 2012, and Mazda 6 2012. They are both top of the line cars. Toyota has been a top chose quality car since ever, and they have some benefits such as Toyota care, but to me I personally want the Mazda 6 2012, It looks good,It feels good, we all know the zoom zoom power, Mazda is calming that they are best car of its class, and they did win rewards. I don't know how the insurance is going to work out, other than the fact that I am under 25, and I need its most likely going to be price
    The thing I want to know is if I should pic the Mazda or the Toyota for the reason that I am planing on spending the next 4 to 8 years with one of the two cars.

    Answer:-dont waste your money on a toyota.they killed people and they still denie it.get a mazda.
  • Question:-Considering a toyota Camry 2012?
    Im 19 and have been driving a toyota corrola 2001 for 1 and a half year now.
    I want to get a new car next summer and people have told me that i should either get a camry or accord or an altima? well im not sure though my dad and my uncle say Toyota have the best durability. they both have toyota cars, Land Cruiser and Avalon.

    Answer:-The 2012 Camry is superior to the ugly Honda, and the cheap looking Altima any day! It's better looking too. And its reliability is the best in the world. since you have a Corolla, a Camry would be a nice step up. And there are many packages LE XLE etc for you to choose from. I love the XLE Camrys, they have rich luxurious leather seats, and power tinted moon roofs and other cool stuff, and they drive great! Good luck. Stay with Toyota and you won't go wrong. Hondas are know for transmissions problems and bad brakes. The Altima...well just look inside it and it screams cheap plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment