Monday, October 17, 2011

santonio holmes

  • Question:-Santonio Holmes?????
    I think we can tell Hines Ward is slowing down, and hasn't been having any good years since 2004. He had a good year in 2005, which the Steelers won the Super Bowl in.

    Santonio Holmes had a dynamite with 8 TD's, and 60 yards shy of 1,000 receiving yards. Santonio is supposed to have an even better year, and is supposed to be in the top or 15 receivers in the league. He's not gonna be the first string, he will still be behind Ward, but they will have both of them on the field at the same time.

    Can Santonio Holmes live up to all of the hype he has this year, or will he have an ok year?

    Answer:-i agree with andy,i also think santonio is going to have a breakout year,he's settling down and getting in the grove of things it's gonna be a great year for the steelers!!!!!
  • Question:-Should I start michael jenkins or santonio holmes?
    I know santonio holmes is better than jenkins but it seems like big ben does not like to throw to him, and jenkins plays against the chiefs today who suck. What would you do?

    Answer:-Holmes all the way this should have been a no brainer
  • Question:-Should i start shonne greene or santonio holmes?
    Im down 101-100 and i have either shonne greene or santonio holmes and the guy im facing has nick folk. Who should I play greene or holmes?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Should I start Santonio Holmes or Marques Colston?
    I am starting 2 receivers this week...I already have Randy Moss in one slot. which receiver should I start in the other? Santonio Holmes or Marques Colston?

    Holmes has been sluggish lately but has a good matchup against the terrible cleveland browns.

    Colston is the better receiver and has a better quarterback, but they are going up against the top rated pass defense (yds allowed).

    Which one should i start?

    Answer:-colston
  • Question:-Who is a stronger WR to trade for right now: Mario Manningham or Santonio Holmes?
    I'm currently working a trade and it will include my choice of either Manningham or Santonio Holmes. Who would you take? Is Holmes going to be ready following his suspension?

    Answer:-Keep in mind that Manningham probably won't play this week. I'd rather have Holmes.
  • Question:-Who should I start: Percy Harvin, Santonio Holmes or Roy Williams?
    I have 5 receivers, I'm definitely putting in Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker. I need to put in one more receiver. Should it be Percy Harvin, Santonio Homes or Roy Williams? I'm iffy about Holmes, he didn't get me a lot of points last week and Sanchez mostly runs the ball. I would love for some feedback please!

    Answer:-Start Roy E. Williams. Minnesota's secondary is hurting as Cedric Griffin just tore his ACL. Dallas/Minnesota could turn into a shootout. Also, Williams has been good the last couple games.
  • Question:-Was the Jets picking up Santonio Holmes the best WR signing of the year?
    The Jets surrendered a fifth-round pick to Pittsburgh for Santonio Holmes, who has made the key overtime play in each of his past two games, helping New York become the first team in NFL history to win back-to-back overtime games on the road. Holmes also drew a game-deciding pass interference call in Denver, helping the Jets win another road game. Three Holmes plays directly contributed to three Jets wins.

    Is there another WR pick up who has had a bigger impact so far this year?

    Answer:-Holmes has probably been the best so far, lloyd has done ok with some big games, but not game winners like Holmes did. Boldin was also a good pick, but he hasn't been doing that great this year so far, but yeah, as of now, Santonio Holmes.
  • Question:-Who should I start, Percy Harvin or Santonio Holmes?
    I am down in my fantasy football league and I desperately need to win this game. I have to start one of these two for tonight's game, Percy Harvin or Santonio Holmes. I don't know what to expect from Holmes but with Moss now on the vikings, I doubt Harvin will get the ball much.

    Answer:-I don't agree with the first person. The biggest beneficiary of the Moss deal is Harvin, because Moss will draw the coverage, leaving Harvin more unprotected. Also, there's risk in playing Holmes in his first game back. Sanchez isn't good enough yet to be trusted to know how and where to get the ball to him.
  • Question:-fantasy football - should i start deverey henderson or santonio holmes?
    for my third wide receiver option, should i start devery henderson vs detroit or santonio holmes vs tennessee for week 16? let me know your thoughts, thanks.

    Answer:-Henderson going against DET is a better bet. DET is giving up 220 yds in the air. TEN is giving up 187 yds and they are ranked 5th against the pass. Go with Henderson.
  • Question:-Do you think the Jets will successfully sign Nnamdi Asomugha now that Santonio Holmes' deal is done?
    Santonio Holmes has agreed to terms on a 5 year deal with the Jets.

    Answer:-No,The Texans are throwing more money at him and Nnamdi Asomugha wants to be on the same team as his good friend Andre Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment