Sunday, October 16, 2011

walking dead

  • Question:-How could that guy in The Walking Dead TV series survive in a coma that long?
    Based on the dead flowers and a few other things, he was in a coma for a few weeks with no life support. So how did he survive that long? If you have no idea what i'm talking about watch The Walking Dead show.

    Answer:-He was never on life support (you don't need life support if you are shot in the shoulder) so he obviously could survive indefinitely long (he would need food and water though), and flowers can die in less than a week esp. store bought flowers, if they don't get water (which i'm assuming they didn't get from the zombies) So he was probably only out for a few days and he didn't need life support.
  • Question:-What is the difference between all the Walking Dead comics?
    After watching The Walking Dead on AMC, I decided to start collecting and reading all the comics. I bought the first volume (Days Gone Bye) and noticed on the shelf that there were hardcover books as well. When I checked online, I saw the regular comics and countless different hardcover books of the series. It's got me really confused on what to buy? Will I be missing out on anything if I just get the single volume paperback comics? Do the hardcover editions have any bonuses or extra things that the regular comics don't?

    Answer:-Some of the hard covers have bonus stuff but i'm not sure what lol sorry
  • Question:-What is the release date for the Walking Dead season 1 DVD?
    My brother really likes the TV Show 'The Walking Dead,' its the first series he's actually been interested in greatly in over three years. It would be the perfect gift for him. If you know the release date for when the season 1 of the Walking Dead series on DVD, please help me out and tell me whether or not it is available for purchase before Christmas.

    Answer:-March 8 and amazon is taking pre-orders
  • Question:-How long was the main character from The Walking Dead in a coma?
    I've been watching the new show The Walking Dead. In the first episode he woke up from a coma after being shot and after the zombie outbreak happened. So how long was he in a coma for? How long after he fell into the coma did the zombie outbreak happen? I don't think it said in the show but maybe it did in the comics since it is based off the comic series.

    Answer:-Edit: According to the show's website, About the Show section, he was only in a coma for a few weeks. "Waking up in an empty hospital after weeks in a coma, County Sheriff Rick Grimes..."

    I would think someone at the hospital would have kept up on the beard, so it would have been when things got really crazy before they stopped.

    As far as the flowers, they typically go from living to dead quickly, but they may have dried out if they were not watered. dried flowers do not look that different over time.

    I agree on the wife thing. Either it has been a while and she mourned the husband, was cheating on him before he was shot with his partner (usually the case in cop shows), or she was glad to get rid of him. The last two are more likely as they were fighting, per the main character in the pilot.

    Now that he has the group from the camp that she is part of, it is only a matter of time before they meet up again and the fecal matter hits the bladed air moving apparatus.

    Most likely, because the people in the city were trapped, the camp would have moved on and they will have to look for them. This will draw out the reunion, allow us to see more about the relationship between his wife and partner and add to the drama of the reveal.

    I like the show, but the "new" couple are not my favorite characters at the moment.
  • Question:-What is the next volume to buy after the walking dead compendium volume 1?
    I can not find out what the next book or volume is called. I looked up the walking dead compendium volume 2 but that doesn't seem to exist. Volume one is vol 1- 48 so I next volumes 49-72. Please let me know. Thank you

    Answer:-Hey there!

    I had that same question today as I bought #1 for a friend and was looking for #2. I wrote the editor and got back this reply:

    There isn't a second compendium yet. The first compiles issues 1-48, and we've a ways to go before we have enough material for the second one. (Book two will eventually be issues 49-96; we're only on issue 80 as of this month.)

    -e.s.

    ------------------------------------------------

    Makes sense since they dont even have enough issues for #2 yet. And it will probably be over a year from now since they are right now on #80.
  • Question:-Will I be totally lost if I start reading The Walking Dead in the middle?
    I'm sure fans of the comic know about the tv series based on The Walking Dead coming to AMC on halloween, and I regretfully didn't pick it up sooner. I'm considering picking up the compendium but it's like $80 on Amazon. Is it okay to just start reading the comic book series in the middle though or should I start from the beginning?

    Answer:-yes you will be lost and miss out on A LOT of the story

    plus you'll be confused as to why certain characters act a certain way

    SPOILER
    for example, why rick talks to himself on the phone
  • Question:-What should you do if someone is walking dead slow in front of you?
    What should you do if someone is walking dead slow in front of you at a mall? Do you just pass them or wait?
    I normally wait but by that time, I am ticked off...

    Answer:-If you can go around them easily, then just do so without saying anything.

    If you cannot go around them, and they are blocking your path, then you should say "Excuse me, may I pass please?" Then pass by when they make way for you.

    If, for some reason they don't stop to let you by, then say a second time "Excuse me, may I pass please? I'm in a hurry." If that doesn't work, then they're being the rude person. You'll just have to wait and feel "ticked off". Just remember, the best way to respond to rudeness is not at all, but if you have to, be polite and kind. Nothing gets to a rude person more than seeing the recipient of their rudeness remain unfazed.
  • Question:-Who thinks Norman Reedus is going to die in the Walking Dead?
    Norman Reedus is my favorite actor and he is guest staring in the Walking Dead as Daryl Dixon.
    It just hit me that if he is a guest that means that he is going to die!?
    How do you think he would die?

    Answer:-I share your worry. He is not only a guest actor but his character is not even in the comics. His chances for being killed off are very high.

    However, the show's audience has responded very postively to his character. Reedus has also been recognized by tv critics for his performance. Then again...

    I never thought they would kill off Jeremy Davies or Elizabeth Mitchell's characters in LOST. They were both loved by fans and critics. But they still got killed. *sadface*

    How would Daryl die? I imagine Daryl would go out fighting. Maybe swarmed by zombies and using his crossbow as a weapon till he gets eaten.
  • Question:-What song is playing at the end of the first episode of The Walking Dead?
    What song is playing at the end of the first episode of The Walking Dead?

    Answer:-Space Junk by Wang Chung

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpbnI6G1khE
  • Question:-In the movie i am legend and the amc the walking dead what caused the infections?
    that and when will the walking dead be on again? will it still be summer?

    Answer:-In the movie I am Legend the infection is caused by a supposed shot that cured cancer. Little did they know that it turned you into a zombie afterwords.

    In the Walk Dead I'm trying to remember... I don't know if they ever say the cause, but I know they look for the cure. And from my understanding there is no plan for the Walking Dead to come back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment