Friday, October 21, 2011

williston nd

  • Question:-what is the best way to go to central city nebraska from williston nd?


    Answer:-hi there, three routes on this link for you to browse over ...


    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=FRiq3gIdSurS-SnrOHADYFshUzHj8bD-_A384A%3BFdxYcwIdzZko-imD8fa6fRCahzGOwXp4K0VgBQ&q=central+city+nebraska+from+williston+nd%3F&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=4.065967,21.533203&ie=UTF8&ll=28.613459,-62.402344&spn=68.443413,156.972656&z=3&saddr=williston+nd%3F&daddr=central+city+nebraska


    regards pops..
  • Question:-I'm navy vet and looking to work in williston nd. good or bad idea?
    i use to working 6 hrs on and 6 hrs off for weeks at a time in the navy. I want to get paid well for my strong work ethics. How much could i make working on the oil rigs?

    Answer:-http://nd.craigslist.org/lab/2602223231.html

    http://nd.craigslist.org/trd/2608746554.html
  • Question:-Which is a better place for a tourist to visit for two or three days: Williston, ND or Minot ,ND?
    I am taking a train from Seattle to Minneapolis this summer. On the way, I can stop in either of these two places. Which will have more stuff to do? Are there any specific things that are interesting in either of these towns?

    Answer:-I would rather visit Williston, probably because I like the country more than city life. Minot was a boring 'city' to me. This is the website for Williston: www.willistonndtourism.com Also the number for the North Dakota Visitor Center is as follows: 1-800-866-4566, that is the Grand Forks Visitor Center, they will mail you everything you need! You can ask for specific information on both towns. Also the North Dakota web site is as follows: www.ndtourism.com. Good luck, hope you have fun and if you need anything else, feel free to email me my email is in my profile. Have fun!!!!! ********Also, Williston was named one of the 100 top towns to visit by Midwest Living Magazine.
  • Question:-Should i go to to Williston ND to find a job in OIl?
    or wait until I line up before hand...I hear there are some really good oil jobs out there $80k-120k a year for someone with a HS diploma...will potential employers want to interview me in person? I'm not going to live there...i will probably stay in a hotel and send money home..and go home whenever i have enough time off.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-should i go to to Williston ND to find a job in OIl?
    or wait until I line up before hand...will potential employers want to interview me in person?
    I'm not going to live there...i will probably stay in a hotel and send money home..and go home whenever i have enough time off.
    Hill climber thanks for the advice....can you tell me anything about your experience out there? what did you do...how is your relationship with your coworkers..and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you make?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-I need to rent a home in Williston ,ND.?
    I need at least a 3bd house, condo or apartment to rent in Willsiton, ND.
    Is there anyonw how knows of a home or knows someone that is renting there home out in Williston, ND?
    Is there anyonw how knows of a home or knows someone that is renting there home out in Williston, ND?

    Answer:-Call the local paper, they will let you putchase one and mail it to you.

    It was a micro town 20 years ago, and I am willing to bet it still is.

    Most things will not be done online there.
  • Question:-Considering relocating to Williston, ND?
    My husband is considering accepting a position in which we will have to relocate to Williston, ND. In searching online, I see a lot of info regarding the massive housing shortage there. However, most of these posts and blogs are from 2008 and early 2009. So I am wondering if anyone knows if there is ample housing available there? Thanks!

    Answer:-There's an oil boom, it's going to continue, but don't go out there until you have a place lined up. There's a shortage.
  • Question:-When is the worst in Williston and Tioga, ND?
    Winter season, I am moving to one these places to work in the oil fields (truck driver) next few weeks, I saw some pics and I think is a great place for a change, the only thing is we need to get use to the weather like everyone else, California is just too expensive and too much people here.

    Answer:-Here is a link showing the average temperature and precipitation for Williston, North Dakota. http://weather.yahoo.com/climo/USND0372_f.html?woeid=2521000
    As you can see the average high temperature for January is 19 degrees and the average low is -3 degrees. January is usually the coldest month. Temperature's don't usually start to warm up until April.
  • Question:-Did Marshall Mathers (Eminem) ever live in Williston, ND?


    Answer:-
  • Question:-what time dose the williston Nd outdoor pool open and close?


    Answer:-opens at 1pm, close at 5, re-open at 7-9, must be over 68 F

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awesome and really helpful for readers. PVApartments offers online 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartment services at your buddget.

    ReplyDelete